Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Thru Assault

muchspl2

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would not really know how to answer this one. I think the future of the child should be decided by both man and wife if possible. No way should the child be aborted. If the woman is thinking about aborting the child she should be reminded that half of the child is hers. I also think if the rapist is known and convicted he should be held financially responsible for the future of the child. This in my opinion would take away financial responsibilities from the womans husband if they decide to keep the child.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by bigboab@11 January 2004 - 23:32
    I would not really know how to answer this one. I think the future of the child should be decided by both man and wife if possible. No way should the child be aborted. If the woman is thinking about aborting the child she should be reminded that half of the child is hers. I also think if the rapist is known and convicted he should be held financially responsible for the future of the child. This in my opinion would take away financial responsibilities from the womans husband if they decide to keep the child.
    Sounds good to me, only trouble is, wages are not too high in prison...

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by bigboab@12 January 2004 - 00:32
    How much money can he make in jail? If he doesn't support the child, will they jail him some more?

I really think the woman wanted to become pregnant.

edit: sorry, Nigel beat me to it
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by hobbes@11 January 2004 - 23:36
    How much money can he make in jail? If he doesn't support the child, will they jail him some more?
    As I understand it in the UK. While someone is in prison the maintenance money is paid by the state and reclaimed at a later date if possible.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Ide leave her ass. Enough said.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Its magic baby!
    sometimes in nature the mother has sex with many males in order to alleviate teh threat of infanticide.

the mothers feeling are not taken in to account e.g. i dont think i could live with, it is inconsiderate of the mother. and so on. this is an extremely selfish view that will only lead to a break in teh relation ship.

if after being physically violated she still wants teh bady then that is her choice and if the man can't deal with that he should leave.
    in a normal pregnancy people consider it to be both male and females choice but oon many occasions the male is willing to sow his seed but not take responsibilty for his actions.

in eastenders i think billys ultimatum was unfair (me or teh baby) and he should respect his wifes decision and say in sted of me or the baby which implies getting rid of it he should say i cant stand teh though of another mans (especially one who abused u) having teh ability to further influence your life or some such remark.
    Wiz.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Its magic baby!
    hobbes she didnt want to be raped but she was, she just wants to keep the baby
    maybe as a way to turn something bad into something good?
    Wiz.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    internet.news
    To add that: it is the decision of the woman - I don't know how I would decide if
    someone would have raped me - It is a difficult decision for the woman.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@12 January 2004 - 00:49
    hobbes she didnt want to be raped but she was, she just wants to keep the baby
    maybe as a way to turn something bad into something good?
    As I said, I doubt that she was truly raped. Anybody who is raped can receive a medicine which will prevent the fertilized egg from implanting (which takes 6 days).

She obviously wants the baby more than she wants her husband.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast