Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Thru Assault

AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    I'm trying so hard not to reply but goddam you are a bunch of hard arse bastards.

Neither abortion nor adoption would be an option for me. Husbands come and go, children are for life. If my husband really couldn't deal with it (and I would hope that he would not be so shallow and selfish) I would leave him. If I was forced into abortion or adoption I would despise him anyway.

I wouldn't want support from the rapist ... I wouldn't want anything to do with him. Women don't NEED men to raise children ... it's preferable but certainly not essential.

Hobbes you surprise me.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I'd leave her.

It is of course her choice. That's a given.

Me or the rape baby.

Also someone mentioned the morning after pill. If she is oblivious to taking that then she wanted the baby to begin with.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #33
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    well me personaly
    would leave if she decide to keep the thing ,but on the real ill kick her in the stomach so she cant' have that bastards baby !!

and find the bastard and raise hell

4. Lounge   -   #34
    id cut the b*tch loose like an oldschool vet

btw that was a joke id leaver her but in a we can be friends kinda way

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@12 January 2004 - 00:55
    I'm trying so hard not to reply but goddam you are a bunch of hard arse bastards.

Neither abortion nor adoption would be an option for me. Husbands come and go, children are for life. If my husband really couldn't deal with it (and I would hope that he would not be so shallow and selfish) I would leave him. If I was forced into abortion or adoption I would despise him anyway.

I wouldn't want support from the rapist ... I wouldn't want anything to do with him. Women don't NEED men to raise children ... it's preferable but certainly not essential.

Hobbes you surprise me.
    Shiela,

This may be a gender issue, sorry to suprise you, but that is how I feel.

That woman should have taken the "morning after pill" and this issue would have been settled.

She wanted this pregnancy.

As a man, I understand that nature strongly drives women to want to be mothers. Men want sex, women want babies.

Did the family involved have any children, this would be enlightening information.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by bujub22@12 January 2004 - 01:03
    but on the real ill kick her in the stomach so she cant' have that bastards baby !!

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by danb+12 January 2004 - 00:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 12 January 2004 - 00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@12 January 2004 - 01:03
    but on the real ill kick her in the stomach so she cant&#39; have that bastards baby &#33;&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    hammer works better

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@12 January 2004 - 00:55
    I&#39;m trying so hard not to reply but goddam you are a bunch of hard arse bastards.

I do not feel that my post was in any way hard arse, neither am I a bastard.

My first instinct is to protect the baby. My next is to support the rights of the mother, it is after all her child. I believe I posted that way, if it did not come across like that then it was not well written.

However I accept that depth of feeling may vary. Some women have a greater mothering instinct than others, some love their husbands more than others. It is far from a black and white issue.

For example she may wish the child to live, but love him (her husband) enough to have it adopted if he can&#39;t cope. However she may want to raise her child and if he cannot cope with that, then she may be willing to leave him. Indeed it may show her the strength of his love.

Husbands come and go, children are for life
    However you pick your spouse, you don&#39;t pick your relatives.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by hobbes@12 January 2004 - 01:06
    As a man, I understand that nature strongly drives women to want to be mothers. Men want sex, women want babies.
    Could you please speak for yourself mister know it all?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Its magic baby!
    no they had no previous children

perhaps she did want a child but that doesnt mean she should be scorned for keeping it even if there were pills available.... there were also other factors involved like her past expreiences of being in an abusing relationship before the marrige.

if i was that guy i would get my sperm tested make sure i was fertile then take the results to her and say you can have my baby , wouldnt that be better for all concerned.
    Wiz.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast