Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions Official Dvd Cover

Originally posted by junkyardking+12 January 2004 - 06:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 12 January 2004 - 06:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@12 January 2004 - 06:16
    no thats the real cover for now... they better change it because that is fucking horrible
    The sequals were crap anyway, crap cover for a crap movie [/b][/quote]
    ever think people actually watch the movie instead of comparing it to others?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    I agree. as big a matrix fan as i am (and im a BIG matrix fan) i cant deny the crappiness of this cover. i could make that in paint in less than a minute. just shows WB&#39;s commitment to the matrix franchise. bunch of no good bearly- advertizing-one-of-their-biggest-franchises bastards&#33;

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by junkyardking+11 January 2004 - 23:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 11 January 2004 - 23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@12 January 2004 - 06:16
    no thats the real cover for now... they better change it because that is fucking horrible
    really you think that

i like the matrix reloaded and the matrix revolutions way more than the original. i cant even watch the matrix anymore because its so boring. i can watch reloaded and revolutions over and over again. imo reloaded was the best out of the trilogy

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by junkyardking+11 January 2004 - 23:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 11 January 2004 - 23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@12 January 2004 - 06:16
    Hey dumbass Reloaded and Revolutions weren&#39;t SEQUELS. The 3 movies are part of a trilogy

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk+13 January 2004 - 06:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 13 January 2004 - 06:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by junkyardking@11 January 2004 - 23:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1
    @12 January 2004 - 06:16

The sequals were crap anyway, crap cover for a crap movie
    Hey dumbass Reloaded and Revolutions weren&#39;t SEQUELS. The 3 movies are part of a trilogy [/b][/quote]
    same difference

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by EnJoi+13 January 2004 - 06:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EnJoi &#064; 13 January 2004 - 06:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DWk@13 January 2004 - 06:48

Hey dumbass Reloaded and Revolutions weren&#39;t SEQUELS. The 3 movies are part of a trilogy
    same difference [/b][/quote]
    not even close pal. sequals are movie which continue a story that ended. a trilogy is one big story split in three parts. when we see a sequal it is the continuation of a story thought up a period after the previous one and is made to continue the saga but by no means finishing off the original story. sequals are mostly made for pure profit. not that all movie aren&#39;t but i can tell with trilogies people think up the story in a way where it could be told/viewed as one big movie and is connected with all the previous films in the most crucial areas.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by Tetsujn+13 January 2004 - 06:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tetsujn @ 13 January 2004 - 06:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by EnJoi@13 January 2004 - 06:16
    Originally posted by DWk@13 January 2004 - 06:48

same difference
    not even close pal. sequals are movie which continue a story that ended. a trilogy is one big story split in three parts. when we see a sequal it is the continuation of a story thought up a period after the previous one and is made to continue the saga but by no means finishing off the original story. sequals are mostly made for pure profit. not that all movie aren&#39;t but i can tell with trilogies people think up the story in a way where it could be told/viewed as one big movie and is connected with all the previous films in the most crucial areas. [/b][/quote]
    well i consider them sequals simply because they were made for money, the original matrix was an original story, the sequals were written and created purly for money

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Retired
    That cover looks fake....

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    that cover is shit it wont be the real 1 itll b wat someone has made thereselves

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    that cover looks photoshopped, I doulbt it&#39;s real.

Anyway, I&#39;ve been kinda holding out buying the Matrix dvds cause I figured they&#39;d sell a boxset once Revolutions is out. Has anyone heard anything. If they do, it should have Matrix,Reloaded,Revolutions,Animatrix,Revisited, and they should add some bonus disc. If anyone knows if there planning it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast