Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Style Xp 2.0 Rc1

Originally posted by Izagaia@14 January 2004 - 11:18
    RC1 failed to impress me. I already found two bugs last night after the first hour of having it installed.
    : How can I get a free registration key?
    A: If you find a bug which no one reported, starting with RC1 (not Beta4), and we can reproduce your bug then, we will send you a free registration key. You can also translate one of the XML languages that has not been translated before. If you have posted contributions to themexp.org, we will also be more than happy to give you a free registration key.

well report it and post your free key/serial for us all when they send it to ya...lol

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    The old keys work fine with all previous versions. The only trick is that you have to install version 1.01 first then install all upgrades directly over it. The keys will remain intact. You do this in the same manner that you did with installing kazaa k++ upgrades directly over the previous one. Same principle.

As far as the "bugs", they are truely minor and have already been relayed back to TGT Soft by Lightstar Technologies. The first is the link in the "file" menu. The next is that XP limited users will not be able to run the stylexp start-up service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12