Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Here!

Originally posted by Triadcool@14 January 2004 - 22:16
    Better yet just click Prt Scr on your keyboard and go into paint and past it then save it to desktop then go to www.uploadit.org and upload it there then give us the url to the screen shot.
    Nope, that is not good enough. The score alone does not include the system spec, nor does it display the user name. Therefore it could be a ripped off screenshot from somewhere else on the internet.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #52
    or you could just open sandra or whatever and take a screen shot.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #53
    HEY&#33; You could go into the device manager and click all the plusess exspecially beside your processor then take a screenshot of that. That would prove to us your not lieing.
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #54
    Originally posted by Triadcool@14 January 2004 - 22:24
    HEY&#33; You could go into the device manager and click all the plusess exspecially beside your processor then take a screenshot of that. That would prove to us your not lieing.
    Yes, but make sure your computer name is unique, like name your computer big dawg foxx.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #55
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by adamp2p+14 January 2004 - 21:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adamp2p &#064; 14 January 2004 - 21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat@14 January 2004 - 19:12
    How do I just link to my benchmarks?

Not sure if this link will work but its worth a try:
    My Aquamark Benchmark
    Hey Mad Cat you just linked to my benchmark. If you did not notice, that is a Pentium 4 with a Radeon 9800 Pro.

I thought you had a FX-51&#33;

What happened to your computer? Did it somehow magically transform to a P4? Huh?

It is all too odd how some of you just "can&#39;t figure it out."

That is a little suspicious in my book.

Okay, www.nvnews.net/previews/AquaMark3/index.shtml+%22to+use+the+arc%22+%22aquamark3%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8]here is a guide to using Aquamark3 and its database[/url] [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sorry if I accidentally linked to the My Profile page or whatever. Stop being such an asshole.

My Username on the Aquamark site is Mad Cat Mkii

Mad Cat was taken, MadCat also. That guide didn&#39;t help, at all. I want to know what the hell page I give you a URL to&#33;

6. Software & Hardware   -   #56
    I&#39;m sorry if I accidentally linked to the My Profile page or whatever. Stop being such an asshole.
    Are you going to prove us wrong by doing what I suggested?
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #57
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+14 January 2004 - 22:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 14 January 2004 - 22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by adamp2p@14 January 2004 - 21:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat
    @14 January 2004 - 19:12
    How do I just link to my benchmarks?

Not sure if this link will work but its worth a try:
    My Aquamark Benchmark

Hey Mad Cat you just linked to my benchmark. If you did not notice, that is a Pentium 4 with a Radeon 9800 Pro.

I thought you had a FX-51&#33;

What happened to your computer? Did it somehow magically transform to a P4? Huh?

It is all too odd how some of you just "can&#39;t figure it out."

That is a little suspicious in my book.

Okay, www.nvnews.net/previews/AquaMark3/index.shtml+%22to+use+the+arc%22+%22aquamark3%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8]here is a guide to using Aquamark3 and its database[/url]
    I&#39;m sorry if I accidentally linked to the My Profile page or whatever. Stop being such an asshole. [/b][/quote]
    Obviously you cannot produce any proof whatsoever about the validity of your claim to the components of your computer.

Just like I thought.

"You can twist perceptions, but reality won&#39;t budge.
    You can raise objections, but I will be the judge...and the jury..." (Neal Peart)

Show me don&#39;t tell me.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #58
    Lick My Lovepump
    Adamp2p won&#39;t believe this but:

Thats the Doom3 wallpaper available on the www.doom3.com site too...

Adam, I&#39;ve told you my problem many times now, but you just don&#39;t seem to notice.

WHAT DO I LINK TO ON THE AQUAMARK SITE THAT WILL SHOW YOU MY SPEC. I HAVE UPLOADED IT AND DONE BENCHIES ALREADY.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #59
    Originally posted by Triadcool@14 January 2004 - 22:46
    No shit, eh, Triad&#33;

You see, Triad, it&#39;s just like I said. These lying folk are just seeking attention. Yes, it happens, even on internet forums...

...All we are asking them to do is produce some evidence to validate their claim. Is that too much?

James Bond could do it. 4th gen noob can do it. Wolfmight can do it.

As you can see, I am naming very few people. Lots of people are FOS&#33;

10. Software & Hardware   -   #60
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by adamp2p+14 January 2004 - 21:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adamp2p @ 14 January 2004 - 21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Triadcool@14 January 2004 - 22:46
    No shit, eh, Triad&#33;

You see, Triad, it&#39;s just like I said. These lying folk are just seeking attention. Yes, it happens, even on internet forums...

...All we are asking them to do is produce some evidence to validate their claim. Is that too much?

James Bond could do it. 4th gen noob can do it. Wolfmight can do it.

As you can see, I am naming very few people. Lots of people are FOS&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Look above

I&#39;ve now asked you about 5 times... Which URL do I give you that links to my specs?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast