Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: What Is Your Fantasy?

BANNED
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@13 January 2004 - 18:57
    denial what?
    I would take Angeline before elvish woman though. Angelina stirs me up

2. Lounge   -   #62
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    To fullfill your fantasies needs a certain amount of courage, self awareness, good luck, friendship with those who can help, honesty and open-mindedness. Im sure peeps can think up others, but thoses have worked for me.

If you dont manage to fullfill them then it dosn't pre-suppose any of the above if you lack them - some people wish to leave their fantasies as just that "a fantasy" - others try all their lives to fullfill them, but never get that far

I have been very lucky, some of my fantasies have been fullfilled and even more so, much to my surprise, they have given birth to other things

Peace
    UKMan

3. Lounge   -   #63
    BANNED
    Are you saying I can have a night with Angelina and/or Shannyn?

4. Lounge   -   #64
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@14 January 2004 - 11:41
    Are you saying I can have a night with Angelina and/or Shannyn?
    Yes of course, unless she totally rejects you then it will have to remain your own fantasy B) But i wish you the best of luck

Peace
    UKMan

5. Lounge   -   #65
    BANNED
    Nice.... I didn't know that Now I'm off into my quest of finding any of them... riiiiiight. I guess I'm one of those people you mentioned that prefer to leave the fantasy as a fantasy, and reality on the other hand. Easier just to find a girl of my own - but thats another talk (and thread lol) in another dilemma

6. Lounge   -   #66
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@14 January 2004 - 11:49
    Nice.... I didn't know that Now I'm off into my quest of finding any of them... riiiiiight. I guess I'm one of those people you mentioned that prefer to leave the fantasy as a fantasy, and reality on the other hand. Easier just to find a girl of my own - but thats another talk (and thread lol) in another dilemma
    Maybe that girl you find will help you fullfill some of your other fantasies - they don't have to be sexual of course - sometimes it takes someone else to help you realise them or show you how to achieve them B)

Peace
    UKMan

7. Lounge   -   #67
    BANNED
    Yea - but just for the record - what I mean by a night with Angelina/Shannyn is NIGHT, no sex necessary, although we all know me-likes that

8. Lounge   -   #68
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@14 January 2004 - 11:55
    Yea - but just for the record - what I mean by a night with Angelina/Shannyn is NIGHT, no sex necessary, although we all know me-likes that
    we do??... i didn't, but good luck anyways bro... sounds like a great fantasy to me

Peace
    UKMan

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567