Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

matrix reloaded is realeased but it is shit quality. umm cinima rip i think. good film i seen it the other week.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    don't talk shit, the movies not even out yet. anyone got star wars episode 7 for me then at least?

Greetz,
    KraZaka

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    LOL!!

You're all shit... all those movies arn't out jet!!! (et least not in the netherlands) are they?? naah...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    people listen none of those movies are out not matrix reloaded, starwars ep 7, lotr the return of the kings. so stop giving people wrong infromation saying there is a shit quality film out there. and another thing matrix reloaded is not even done yet there still editing the video and making special effects.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    indeed... lord of the rings 3 is ready tho...
    not out..

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    You'll never be able to get a hold of a decent or even O.K. versions of these films, but I know why you want them I can't wait till any of these films come out either.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    TRshady
    Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@2 March 2003 - 13:34
    people listen none of those movies are out not matrix reloaded, starwars ep 7, lotr the return of the kings. so stop giving people wrong infromation saying there is a shit quality film out there. and another thing matrix reloaded is not even done yet there still editing the video and making special effects.
    Dont you realise there joking?????

As for movies, you will NEVER get a good copy till the film comes out on dvd in any country. Untill then, you will only ever get fakes or filmed of the cinema/theatre which is crap.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady+2 March 2003 - 21:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady @ 2 March 2003 - 21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--johnnytightlips2@2 March 2003 - 13:34
    Dont you realise there joking?????

As for movies, you will NEVER get a good copy till the film comes out on dvd in any country. Untill then, you will only ever get fakes or filmed of the cinema/theatre which is crap. [/b][/quote]
    Or an evaluation screener. I have excellent copies of many movies. Most tend to be Oscar candidates. Obvious reason.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    just figured id ask cause kazaa has tons of fakes for that then lol I just figured a screener copy might of sliped to the web you never know i&#39;ve seen movies on kazaa a few times before they were even released and im hoping lotr:return of the king makes it on kazaa before its released i think it&#39;d be funny if someone stole it and released it to the web since its already made lol

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    i didnt realize that there joking maybe i couldve figure that out if i could see through my monitor into the persons mind.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast