Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

Hi johnnytightlips2

No problem m8ty,,, Ive seen alot ov posts on other boards asking if these films are in anybodys share folder so i looked around for the dates so ppl will know,,

so at least 2 week to a month b4 them dates they should be around somewere

Just happy to help

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    watsup jaguar

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Originally posted by the_jaguar@5 March 2003 - 23:10
    I`ve read on other P2P messageboard that a lot ppl are d/l these films and find out they are fakes lol

so i`ve posted these dates on there to so now they know lol

PPL NEVER LEARN lol
    best thing to do is search the web & they will find movie sites with all the info they need

{i found out the hard way by d/l`ing MATRIX 2 about a month ago which on dail up took 4 ever lol just to find out IT WAS A FAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK E lol}
    You don't have to come down on these people so hard asking about these movies. Spiderman was being downloaded off the net before it was in theaters, the oscar copy of LOTR 2 was on the net the same day it was in the theaters. Who knows if someone will leak other movies before the release date.

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    here is a thread i had started earlier for the animatrix, which is the story behind the matrix. Yes it is anime and they are awsome so check them out.

The Animatrix Thread

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Star Wars episode 7 ??? that movie doesnt exist does it ? I could of course write George Lucas, but i seem to have lost his e-mail adress

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Originally posted by wizzandabe@2 March 2003 - 13:09
    matrix reloaded is realeased but it is shit quality. umm cinima rip i think. good film i seen it the other week.

If you have seen it why dont yu post up a hash for us.

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    I have the matrix 2 script. I would post a hash, but I got it off of MIRC.

I KNOW that there is probably one copy of the matrix reloaded somewhere. And I do know that if anyone finds it before its released they will be god of all file sharing bcuz this is probably one of the most anticpated movies of all time, but wheter or not I get it I will be in line the day it comes out.

hehe

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@23 March 2003 - 22:47
    I have the matrix 2 script. I would post a hash, but I got it off of MIRC.

I KNOW that there is probably one copy of the matrix reloaded somewhere. And I do know that if anyone finds it before its released they will be god of all file sharing bcuz this is probably one of the most anticpated movies of all time, but wheter or not I get it I will be in line the day it comes out.

hehe

OMG!!! How big is it? Could yu make a d/l link for us to d/l it. And are yu sure that it is the real script cuz i read sum where that most scripts are fake or not updated.

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    oh man arent u guys gullible. i have that script and i checked it out and its fake. another thing is that most things that u get off mirc is fake except for any type of media files such as movies or mp3 so u guys just going to have to wait another 2 months to see the movie.

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@23 March 2003 - 23:33
    oh man arent u guys gullible. i have that script and i checked it out and its fake. another thing is that most things that u get off mirc is fake except for any type of media files such as movies or mp3 so u guys just going to have to wait another 2 months to see the movie.
    I don't think the script I have is fake, although there is a possibilty it is outdated because the script is only 66 pages long. I plan on reading it all this week and when I am finished reading it I will judge for myself if it is fake or not.

I have used MIRC for about 6 months now for my main P2P software. Not ONCE have I ever downloaded a fake or a virus EVER in 6 months, yet on kazaa I seem to download sumtimes up to two every day! MIRC is reliable enough for me and I think i can trust the group I got this from that its not a fake, just simply a tad outdated if anything.

and also how would know its fake?? theres really no way to tell if its fake or not. it comes down to your own judgement.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast