Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: X-iso's Windows All

You didnt.. you said there wasn't an option to create stand-alone ISOs. You told me to create them myself. I knew there was an option to create them

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by TheKiler@18 January 2004 - 19:43
    You didnt.. you said there wasn't an option to create stand-alone ISOs. You told me to create them myself. I knew there was an option to create them 
    oh but i did...............
    if you have an iso, mount it and run the setup.exe in the root directory on the disc. you can choose which operating system's menu to go into there, where you can install the os or create standalone iso's of each induvidual os.
    and of course you have to create them yourself....its not gonna do it on its own...you do have click the buttons to make it go

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by dg_mortal+18 January 2004 - 22:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dg_mortal @ 18 January 2004 - 22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheKiler@18 January 2004 - 19:43
    You didnt.. you said there wasn&#39;t an option to create stand-alone ISOs. You told me to create them myself. I knew there was an option to create them
    if you have an iso, mount it and run the setup.exe in the root directory on the disc. you can choose which operating system&#39;s menu to go into there, where you can install the os or create standalone iso&#39;s of each induvidual os.
    and of course you have to create them yourself....its not gonna do it on its own...you do have click the buttons to make it go [/b][/quote]
    Ady was much more detailed

Your&#39;s is much complex

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by TheKiler+19 January 2004 - 22:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheKiler &#064; 19 January 2004 - 22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by dg_mortal@18 January 2004 - 22:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKiler
    @18 January 2004 - 19:43
    You didnt.. you said there wasn&#39;t an option to create stand-alone ISOs. You told me to create them myself. I knew there was an option to create them

if you have an iso, mount it and run the setup.exe in the root directory on the disc. you can choose which operating system&#39;s menu to go into there, where you can install the os or create standalone iso&#39;s of each induvidual os.
    and of course you have to create them yourself....its not gonna do it on its own...you do have click the buttons to make it go
    Ady was much more detailed

Your&#39;s is much complex

[/b][/quote]
    at least youve got it all figured out. have fun with your new software .

B)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123