- "Tony Hwak's Pro Skater 4" review
    - "No Man's Land" review
    - "Need for Speed Underground" review
    - "ANNO 1503" review
    - "Mercedes benz World" racing review
    - "Hitman 2" review
    - "Silent Hill 2 (Director's Cut)" review

- Many many SNES,GBA, ... etc reviews

More coffe and donuts for every one, world peace, more money , ....
    oooops, I think I wind it a bit ahead, altough the cofee and donuts is true
    Max Payne 2

THPS 4

No Man's Land

NFSU

Anno 1503

Mercedes Benz World Racing

Hitman 2

Silent Hill 2

Done. heh. I think that gamespot...or anyone else..would be better at giving reviews then us

EDIT: TYPO. Made hitman 2 twice, was suppose to be Silent Hill 2

2. Games   -   #12
    I did it all myself yep it was a project i had to do for school.
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@15 January 2004 - 13:15
    Devil May cry
    10/10

Madden 2002 10/10

Dragonball Z: Budokai 2 10/10

True Crime Streets of LA (Xbox) 10/10
    I think you give too many 10/10's!!!!
    For me how can things be that good!!!!

For me not many things in life can be 10/10 because that means there can never be any better and believe me there's gonner be a lot better than some of those games you gave 10/10 for!!!!

4. Games   -   #14
    Because thoes are my games and i only buy games that i know are good, and there all diffrent.

o yea keep posting so it will get peoples attenchion
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

5. Games   -   #15
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@15 January 2004 - 07:57
    Done. heh. I think that gamespot...or anyone else..would be better at giving reviews then us
    Exactly. Gamespot.com is my ReviewWorld.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Please give us our Review-World ... Isn't that much work, isn't it ?

CadeLaguana, you didn't help us much with that GameSpot thing you posted.

7. Games   -   #17
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    That was just a joke . If I ever did become a reviewer, I wouldn't steal reviews from sites. I just don't think this review world thing is going to go right. First of all...

Sites like gamespot have reviewers that test games with good pc's. I have a good pc, but I don't know about you guys. Second: these guys have been doing for years. They aren't fan boys and they don't rate a game higher just because it's predecessor was better;

Example: halo "we give it a 9/10!!" ...Halo 2 comes "I liked halo 1, I'll give this one a 10/10!"

There is a lot of things you have to understand. A review must be precise, and if there is something you don't like about it, you must state that.

I am a huge halo fan, but I will admit that it does get boring. It has a lot of repeating levels.

If you love the game and certain stuff still bothers you(such as the repeating levels), you couldn't just state "Best game ever, nothing wrong with it!!".

I would say something like "Halo is a magnificent game. It has wonderful graphics, and good gameplay. The sound is rich and seems to go with the situation. If the aliens are on guard...it's quiet stealthy music. If they are alerted to your presents, its intense, and upbeat music. Halo vehicles make it one of the best things about it. If you're tired of walking, jump in a warthog and drive, while your buddy guns down aliens. The graphics in Halo are beautiful and shiny. However, most of the things you will see in halo are just vehicles, landscape, and a plethura of corridoors. Halo has a lot of repeating areas. "Library", a level in Halo, Is a repetitive level of floors. Each floor you go up to, is the exact same as the last. The seemingly unlimited monsters make this level more of an annoyance than fun, especially if you are playing this on anything above easy. However, Halo does have a lot of fine points. It's story is beliveable and interesting(Something rare in first person shooters.). It doesn't have any real strange twists or anything as such, but maybe that is why the story is good.

The thing that really makes Halo shine is it's co-op mode(Xbox version only). There is nothing more fun than taking on aliens, or driving a warthog with a buddy. It brings some replay value, not much, but some. Halo's multiplayer is pretty basic. Many modes to choose from(CTF, DM, KOTH ect..). There are a few levels to choose from, but only 2 have vehicles in them, that I was rather dissapointed in. The multplayer for the xbox version is rather boring and dull, unless you have two xboxs and tvs hooked together; Though how many actually have two xboxs, two tv's, and two copy's of Halo. Not many. Unless you're friend doesn't mind toating the xbox over.

In the end, Halo has a fun single player(especially with a friend), and a rather mediocre multiplay, unless you set up a LAN. If you are a serious multiplayer gamer, I sugest you get the pc version.

Graphics: 8

Sound: 9.5

Gameplay: 7

Controls: 5 (better with a mouse and keyboard.)

Multiplay: 8 (LAN) 6 (Splitscreen)

Replay Value: 6 (sometimes there are just those levels you like to replay with a buddy)

Overall I give this game an 8. It provides a fun, first person shooter, that does well on a console. Good graphics and great sound.

With:

2 tvs: couple hundred dollars (depending on size)

2 xboxs: 400 dollars.

2 copies of Halo: 100 bucks

Raping aliens on two different tvs with your buddy in co-op mode....Priceless

That has been my review on Halo. Good night. "

This coming from a guy who is a big Halo fan. Just because a score is low, doesn't mean you didn't have fun.

8. Games   -   #18
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    pfttt, i liked ico!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

9. Games   -   #19
    Knowledge is Power
    You know Laguana, that was actually a good review, I've never played Halo, but if I was looking for it, that review would have help me a lot.

10. Games   -   #20
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster

That...that means so much to me man. :"> :'(

Heh... thanks dude. I could have done better though but. Well thanks anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12