Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Serious Computer Problems

Originally posted by Azzz+16 January 2004 - 00:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 16 January 2004 - 00:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@15 January 2004 - 23:07
    OnLine trojan check

McAfee FreeScan

Symantec Security Check

Free OnLine Trojan Scanner

And if you uninstalled and then installed again NSW & Norton Antivirus you can miss up a lot of things, try to clean your registry and if nothing works , format your disk.
    on every one of those link s my IE came up with an error message and closed

is someone hackin in? [/b][/quote]
    You have really big problems there .

2. Lounge   -   #32
    If i were you i would just format and never ever ever use an AV other than AVG.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    yep, just reformat your drive and re-install. it would be faster than sittin here trying to figure it out.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    I hate wrong posts more than most....but leave it here then close it....I have been guilty of it thru ignorance and panic..we all forget our on blunders it seems to me...

I would format and start over....u can run a virus checker in Dos mode though to see if you have a bootsector trojan thing...

But i do agree that Azzz did get overly excited about FC"s response....When I did it I explained that I had freaked etc etc and that I was sorry...and I maybe wuz just a LITTLE bit drunk at the time.....

ED

5. Lounge   -   #35
    BANNED
    You coulda formatted already and be back already B)

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Its magic baby!
    are you at uni/?
    Wiz.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234