Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best Gfx Card I Can Get For $100

Poster
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5+17 January 2004 - 04:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaigandhi5 @ 17 January 2004 - 04:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Elmo@17 January 2004 - 05:44
    lol why dont u just wait until theres 30min left and see what the bid is? and see if you have the cash to outbid it or not
    lol thts wt i do...lol&#33;
    but the last 30mins the bids r like HIGH&#33; Lol and wen they are low my parents are like "HELL NO&#33;" lol

so either way i cant really buy stiff online....well, i can but find me a good store (in canada) where i dont hav to bid and feel depressed lol&#33; [/b][/quote]
    hmmm tell me what "stiff" is and ill tell you where in canada you could buy it...lol. but what do you want to buy?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo+17 January 2004 - 05:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Elmo &#064; 17 January 2004 - 05:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@17 January 2004 - 04:46
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Elmo
    @17 January 2004 - 05:44
    lol why dont u just wait until theres 30min left and see what the bid is? and see if you have the cash to outbid it or not

lol thts wt i do...lol&#33;
    but the last 30mins the bids r like HIGH&#33; Lol and wen they are low my parents are like "HELL NO&#33;" lol

so either way i cant really buy stiff online....well, i can but find me a good store (in canada) where i dont hav to bid and feel depressed lol&#33;
    hmmm tell me what "stiff" is and ill tell you where in canada you could buy it...lol. but what do you want to buy? [/b][/quote]
    lol stop making fun of my spelling mistakes

stiff=STUFF

btw i want to buy a video card

budget: 200&#036; cdn.. lookin for a 9600pro lol

My Blog
    I'm still here.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Poster
    9600xt for 209 it wont link you directly to the 9600xt (i dunno why) but just go find it...i think its the sapphire 9600xt "lite" version....meaning no free hl2

=&limits[maxprice]=&limits[out]=&omore=0]site kinda like pricewatch

EDIT: yup, its the sapphire version. there are some 9600 pro on there if you want it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@17 January 2004 - 06:26
    9600xt for 209 it wont link you directly to the 9600xt (i dunno why) but just go find it...i think its the sapphire 9600xt "lite" version....meaning no free hl2

=&limits[maxprice]=&limits[out]=&omore=0]site kinda like pricewatch

EDIT: yup, its the sapphire version. there are some 9600 pro on there if you want it.
    niceeeee im chekin em out right now...

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    wt da hell is a "lite" version of it???

btw im off for the night lateR&#33;&#33;good night

My Blog
    I'm still here.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@16 January 2004 - 22:11
    i know those arent the names, isnt it the chipset or the core or something like that
    `Yes, its pretty much the tech name for the new cores they are using, much like AMD has its Barton, Intel has its, umm, Uhh, Northwood still?

So essientally he was perfectly fine in using their Corenames, because I can easily say "Wait Till The New Bartons Come Out" in that same context.

`Also, 9600Pros are about 139USD on pricegrabber.

`About the Ebay Auction, its a good guard, looks like the same one I have. Overclocks nicely, though its the regular memory, not the L shaped memory layout. It needs a Floppy power connector however, which I didnt get from my guy, so my floppy drive is Out of action. Hopefully they include an adapter.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by _John_Lennon_+17 January 2004 - 06:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_John_Lennon_ @ 17 January 2004 - 06:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Elmo@16 January 2004 - 22:11
    i know those arent the names, isnt it the chipset or the core or something like that
    `Yes, its pretty much the tech name for the new cores they are using, much like AMD has its Barton, Intel has its, umm, Uhh, Northwood still?

So essientally he was perfectly fine in using their Corenames, because I can easily say "Wait Till The New Bartons Come Out" in that same context.

`About the Ebay Auction, its a good guard, looks like the same one I have. Overclocks nicely, though its the regular memory, not the L shaped memory layout. It needs a Floppy power connector however, which I didnt get from my guy, so my floppy drive is Out of action. Hopefully they include an adapter. [/b][/quote]
    thank you for clearing that up.

@jai, i guess the lite version is just one w/o the hl2 coupons included.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Originally posted by _John_Lennon_+17 January 2004 - 06:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_John_Lennon_ @ 17 January 2004 - 06:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Elmo@16 January 2004 - 22:11

`About the Ebay Auction, its a good guard, looks like the same one I have. Overclocks nicely, though its the regular memory, not the L shaped memory layout. It needs a Floppy power connector however, which I didnt get from my guy, so my floppy drive is Out of action. Hopefully they include an adapter. [/b][/quote]
    im not worried about the floppy drive part, i have no floppy drive is my pc to use the power connecter anyway. so no worries there.. wish me luck everyone, im still winning but theres still about 9 1/2 hours left.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    does price grabber ship to canada?

My Blog
    I'm still here.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Price grabber is just a comparasion engine. You will have to check individual sites to see if they ship to Canada.

Btw: 3 hours left, and i didnt see it had 19 BIds.

Things are going to get nasty, you better be refreshing the page every 10 seconds in the last two mins of that auction. If I wanted it, I would sneak in a bid with 20 seconds left, to avoid a bidding war.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast