Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pickled Posting Problem

Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+17 January 2004 - 06:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k @ 17 January 2004 - 06:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ghetto_gurl@16 January 2004 - 19:09
    how do i stop it being a bmp file
    Well if you used MS Paint, it has to be a .bmp (I&#39;m pretty sure, someone correct me if I&#39;m wrong). Download and use Photoshop or Paintshop Pro, or some kind of image converting program, to make it a .jpeg file. You can still upload a bitmap (.bmp), but bitmaps are very big and annoying in size. [/b][/quote]
    if you use ms paint, then just go to file>save and change the "save as type" at the bottom from *.bmp to *.JPG
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by 4th gen@16 January 2004 - 23:17
    if you use ms paint, then just go to file>save and change the "save as type" at the bottom from *.bmp to *.JPG
    I stand corrected.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster

wow that was easier than the way i used to do it B)

shit where did my avatar and sign go now
    Hey Mr. JellyPantz is back. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12