Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Well What's Your Opinion On Prostitutes?

BANNED
    Well I don't see Jonno ashamed of being a stripper cough cough cough

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+17 January 2004 - 15:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 17 January 2004 - 15:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arcadia@17 January 2004 - 13:26
    Any prostitutes who are members care to comment?
    I&#39;m a prostitute ................Oh no, wait...........I&#39;m Destitute, sorry

Ok seriously, I have no probs with it, it&#39;s the oldest trade on the planet, but I do dissagree that in this country they are forced to walk the streets, dirty tarty scrubbers on street corners, stick ya cock in one of them and is might fall off

I think our country and others around the world should make it leagal for the trade to be done in a Brothal, a proper clean establishment where the girls are checked regulary for various diseases.

If done like that then it simplt is a service bing provided by good honest girls who make good money from it.

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Last year prostitution became officially legal in Holland.

Wich is a very good thing.

But this won&#39;t make streethookers go to work in brothals.

Actually the number of registrated prostitutes went down.....

Currently our big city&#39;s are closing controlled free zones for prostitutes, driving

them back to places where it&#39;s much more risky to work.....

I think it&#39;s mainly the attitude of a lot of "customers" that should improve.

As well as the general assumption hookers are society&#39;s bottom.......

They are very important&#33;&#33;&#33;

Imagine that the 30.000 hookers in holland would strike for a week&#33;&#33;&#33;

Women better hide in their houses.......

Maybe even some men.......

Yogs

3. Lounge   -   #33
    BANNED
    Originally posted by CoolMac@17 January 2004 - 07:06
    u know,not sure if any prostitute member will run away posting that he/she is it
    Well we don&#39;t lose anything by asking. And remember, this is for EDUCATIONAL purposes, nothing more than common knowledge

4. Lounge   -   #34
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by DWk@17 January 2004 - 14:11
    Well I don&#39;t see Jonno ashamed of being a stripper cough cough cough
    Slightly different, I shown my body to people, not let anyone stick they knob in my arse for a tenner

@Yogi.........but if the goverments sorted it out, it could be much better

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    not let anyone stick they knob in my arse for a tenner

How much then??

Yogs

And isn&#39;t the governments speciality: It could have been.........

6. Lounge   -   #36
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Nimdock@17 January 2004 - 14:55
    Yes, that&#39;s a good idea, however that was not the original question, the original question was what each one of us thought about prostitutes. Just thought I&#39;d mentioned that.
    Yes it was the original question and quite rightly you pointed that out, as i also mentioned in my original post. However, my thoughts then...

I have no problems whatosever with male/female prostitutes. To some of them its their own choice, to many however it isn&#39;t - sadly most prostitutes are forced, either by circumstance or brute force by scrupulous assholes to make money for them.

I dont think legislation will change most peoples attitudes towards them, maybe in more liberal minded countries, i have no idea however and am only guessing.

There is a proven need for some men/women to buy their favours and this is a good thing i suppose - im not surprised at all. Its the oldest profession in the books as they say.

Peace
    UKMan

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    In America prostitution is a catch 22.

Prostitution is a service between Person A and Person B. Person A pays for goods and services and Person B gives them.
    The problems is there aren&#39;t taxes being paid to the government on the income of Person B.
    There are those who would probably want to pay taxes, but again the government hasn&#39;t legalized it so it doesn&#39;t matter.

We have it legal in Nevada only. Prostitution is left to the states.

I agree with hobbes slightly.
    Prostitution is for those that can&#39;t talk to women to save their life and/or are just butt ugly
    ........but there are those who have wives, there&#39;s bachelor parties (I was at one recently), and those who can get women but chose the "no strings attached" method of get it and go.

Personally the only time I have considered paying for it was to have 3 women at one time. I just can&#39;t bring myself to PAY for pussy, no matter what.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Yeah, it is an ego thing. I couldn&#39;t enjoy it, I would feel like such a loser.

I made my comments as I did specifically because DWK is a frustrated teenager and I wanted to encourage him to get out there and learn to talk to girls his age. It is a scary thinng to do, but it must be done. Just because you are not the tallest, most handsome, strongest, doesn&#39;t mean you will be rejected, women work differently.

Don&#39;t duck the game, for fear of losing, by using prostitutes as a substitute.

There is a certain window in a persons life in which one learns inter-sex interaction skills and when that window closes and you have not learned how to relate to women, you eventually become that 50 year old fat guy with the glasses and a roll of &#036;1 bills who frequents the local strip clubs.

Once you learn how to relate to women, then you can dabble in whatever you want.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    BANNED
    Originally posted by hobbes@17 January 2004 - 11:14
    Yeah, it is an ego thing. I couldn&#39;t enjoy it, I would feel like such a loser.

I made my comments as I did specifically because DWK is a frustrated teenager and I wanted to encourage him to get out there and learn to talk to girls his age. It is a scary thinng to do, but it must be done. Just because you are not the tallest, most handsome, strongest, doesn&#39;t mean you will be rejected, women work differently.

Don&#39;t duck the game, for fear of losing, by using prostitutes as a substitute.

There is a certain window in a persons life in which one learns inter-sex interaction skills and when that window closes and you have not learned how to relate to women, you eventually become that 50 year old fat guy with the glasses and a roll of &#036;1 bills who frequents the local strip clubs.

Once you learn how to relate to women, then you can dabble in whatever you want.
    Wow - say what?

DWK is a frustrated teenager and I wanted to encourage him to get out there and learn to talk to girls his age
    Ok the other thread has nothing to do with this one. Don&#39;t be mistaken by something you know nothing about, hobbes. I created this topic by the mere fact that I wanted to discuss and learn about what other people think about it. Don&#39;t take this as me asking for advice on this matter.

Unless you don&#39;t want to have a mature discussion, please don&#39;t post BS like that.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Is that picture not you?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast