Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post Pic's Of Art That You Find Interesting

internet.news
    danb: Yes, Dali is really a great artist I think. Really interesting images.

Surrealitic.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@19 January 2004 - 01:12
    HR Giger and Paul Booth are soooooo 1990's.
    STFU I like them anyway!

I would love to have a piece of art by Giger, but I cant afford it

Check out the Sorayama site FC, maybe you like him better.

And there's some others I like but I cant post all of them I guess...

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    if someone can make an untidy bed and call it art, then i can call this art
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by 4th gen@18 January 2004 - 16:23
    you mean the picture or the car? the composition of the pic is pretty "eh..." but i'd say the sculpting of the car's body qualifies as art.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+19 January 2004 - 05:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 19 January 2004 - 05:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@18 January 2004 - 16:23
    if someone can make an untidy bed and call it art, then i can call this art&nbsp;
    you mean the picture or the car? the composition of the pic is pretty "eh..." but i&#39;d say the sculpting of the car&#39;s body qualifies as art. [/b][/quote]
    yeah, the car...i consider its body to be art infintely more than a shark in a tank or some guys prancing about with tomatoes on their heads...

http://highresautoimages.com/pagani/zonda.html
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Originally posted by 4th gen+19 January 2004 - 07:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 19 January 2004 - 07:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@19 January 2004 - 05:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @18 January 2004 - 16:23

you mean the picture or the car? the composition of the pic is pretty "eh..." but i&#39;d say the sculpting of the car&#39;s body qualifies as art.
    yeah, the car...i consider its body to be art infintely more than a shark in a tank or some guys prancing about with tomatoes on their heads...

http://highresautoimages.com/pagani/zonda.html [/b][/quote]

True, true and id defenetly prefer to give cash for a car like that than Art
    (as long as i can park it in my living room).

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@19 January 2004 - 07:44
    True, true and id defenetly prefer to give cash for a car like that than Art
    (as long as i can park it in my living room).
    if you park it in your living room you can&#39;t hear the music....

well, not for long anyway...
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    there is this website called elfwood which you can put up your own drawings , and some people have brilliant work on there
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123