Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Need To Develop Muscles Now!

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by kazaaman@20 January 2004 - 02:49
    Um..... i need some excersises which will work out the chest area so that my tities will go down!!!!

i neeed to remove the fat from my chest and my stomach
    Have you considered a drug habit?

Nothing shifts the pounds faster

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Its magic baby!

you ate all the pies.
    Wiz.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Jimmy Tango's Fat Busters! You'll lose more weight than a Tiajuana crack whore. Don't be afraid to....
    Ride the Snake

[ Jimmy Tango runs onto stage, wild-haired and spastic ]

Jimmy Tango: Hi! Do you recognize this tub of crap? That's me, three-and-a-half weeks ago!

Since then, I've lost 155 pounds! Yes, you heard me right! I lost 155 pounds in less than three weeks! How did I lose all that gross fat? By combining the miracle of technology with ordinary street junkies! Producing this: Jimmy Tango's Fat Busters! It's this simple: wear my patented vibrating heat-bead suit, then jam an unbelievable amount of pure, raw crystal meth into your system! You might ask, "Isn't crystal meth illegal?" You bet! But my scientist, Dr. Cody, spends his days in a tin shed deep inside a small canyon outside San Bernadino, constantly altering the scientific formula of a bathtub crank that keeps us one step ahead the law, and keeps you one step ahead of the fat farm!

Fatties, here's my promise: wear my vibrating heat beads, while blasting down handfuls of crrystal meth, and you'll drop weight so fast you'll lose your mind! Any questions?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Its magic baby!

i want pics

ps is anything supposed to happen after Ride the snake
    Wiz.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    The (probably) most suitable CV exercise to remove fat all over the place is the rowing machines - But it's also one of the more tiring (and as such harder to go the same distance as other CV machines). This is because unlike many of the other machines (e.g. exercise bikes), rowing uses practically all of the muscles in the body - Especially arms & legs.

I thought I could have done with losing a bit myself (I'm 18 stone despite being unbelievably tall), so I started going on my exercise bike a bit. Only problem is that I'm going a bit excessive on it - I do roughly 500cals (1 hour) worth every night

6. Lounge   -   #16
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Hey take your frown and turn it upside down!
    There are starving children all over the world...........Put those titties of
    yours to use!

You can make a difference!

Peace brotherdoobie

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Its magic baby!
    man boobs
    Wiz.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    hm.....it's just all about balanced diet and just do variations of chest exercsies beside the bench press, do the butterfly......standard push-ups ( do some wide ), do the upper peck lifts ( i don't know what they're called ) , running helps.....that's how people go from flabby stomachs to six packs....all in the diet that you take......the problem might be in how to take how that leftover stretched skin........

9. Lounge   -   #19
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    My "tities" mean that i have too much fat in my upper body and i dont drink or smoke or do drugs. I think its just the things i eat. So you are saying that running will remove the fat on top of the chest muscles so that i wont have 'tities' any more.......

==============
    what i am going to try
    ==============

1. DIET
    2. WEIGHT LIFTING

10. Lounge   -   #20
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    My "tities" mean that i have too much fat in my upper body and i dont drink or smoke or do drugs. I think its just the things i eat. So you are saying that running will remove the fat on top of the chest muscles so that i wont have "tities" any more.......

==============
    what i am going to try
    ==============

1. DIET
    2. WEIGHT LIFTING
    3. CARDIO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast