Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Is Up With All This Talk About Albumwraps?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I have not had a problem collecting thousands of albums.....just hook up with people who have riped their own.

2. Music   -   #12
    B) are alblum wraps what you get at KFC? B)

3. Music   -   #13
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    One of the reasons I started downloading music, instead of buying it, is that an average album contains 5 good songs and 15 crappy ones.
    So why would I be interested in d/l songs I will never play?
    As you can tell, I don't use the album wraps either.

4. Music   -   #14
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I've d/l'ed so many albumwraps that wont "unwrap" so I just gave up on 'em. Now I'm on soulseek for my mp3's-alright the speeds not always gr8 but I dont have to do mulitple searches to d/l an album either

5. Music   -   #15
    Originally posted by namzuf9@2 March 2003 - 17:17
    I've d/l'ed so many albumwraps that wont "unwrap" so I just gave up on 'em. Now I'm on soulseek for my mp3's-alright the speeds not always gr8 but I dont have to do mulitple searches to d/l an album either
    Yeah SoulSeek is the place for Music,speeds are not great but the fact that you can right click and download the whole album is great.

6. Music   -   #16
    TRshady
    sorry can someone post a link for soulseek, I had it before but formatted and cant find it in the forum now.

7. Music   -   #17
    SoulSeek

I should be back on in a few days.....cleaning space on harddrive and what not.Usually have a room set up there when I am on for people from this forum,will let you know.Can take what ya what if I have something you need.

8. Music   -   #18
    Poster
    namzuf9 Posted on 2 March 2003 - 23:17
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have downloaded over 100 albumwraps and not had one that wouldn't unwrap.

TRshady Posted on 3 March 2003 - 21:11
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sorry can someone post a link for soulseek, I had it before but formatted and cant find it in the forum now. 
    Soulseek

9. Music   -   #19
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yes listen to FC the king of musicworld Soulseek is the best for FULL Albums no kazaa noobs!!!!

Just a reminder to peopel that have been posting allot about soul seek sux for music

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12