Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metro Torrent

Poster
    it does sound a bit dodgy... so i'll give it a miss.
    ice ice baby

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Originally posted by toddiscool+20 January 2004 - 10:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool &#064; 20 January 2004 - 10:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Java Boy@20 January 2004 - 03:34
    The sites IP address is in the BAD IP ranges cause my firewall blocked me from seeing it(i just checked) and the guy who posted this link only just signed up today so what does that tell ya????
    You joined 4 days ago

Unless you are someone else, any case no need. [/b][/quote]
    I am someone else..
    good guess

Toddiscool & Notorious Bic..The BT fasttracker boys...lol
    Does it sound like I joined 4 days ago?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Java Boy@20 January 2004 - 11:05
    I am someone else..
    good guess
    who are you?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Originally posted by Java Boy+20 January 2004 - 09:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Java Boy @ 20 January 2004 - 09:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by VenomSniper@20 January 2004 - 08:41

<!--QuoteBegin-Java Boy
    @20 January 2004 - 08:34
    and the guy who posted this link only just signed up today so what does that tell ya????

that tells me you dont dont sh&#33;t about me so dont jump to conlusions... jerk

Ill jump to whatever conclusions I like........
    when a supernoob signs up and his first posts are a link somewhere I&#39;m always sceptical
    So take ya dynamic(notice I can spell it right?) URL and post it on ya forehead..
    cause its the only thing thats gonna improve your spotty face.......jerk [/b][/quote]
    ok so your an asshole and i dont care, i thought i would come and offer some things to this board. but since you seem to see it fit to ream me cause im new, and give me a hard time for sharing ill just go somewhere else. im on http://forum.warez.com/index.php? and http://www.forum2.hawkies-world.com/vb/index.php? under the same name

oh and btw: you joined 3 days before me, so that must mean your the founder of the forum right?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Originally posted by Java Boy+20 January 2004 - 14:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Java Boy @ 20 January 2004 - 14:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by toddiscool@20 January 2004 - 10:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-Java Boy
    @20 January 2004 - 03:34
    The sites IP address is in the BAD IP ranges cause my firewall blocked me from seeing it(i just checked) and the guy who posted this link only just signed up today so what does that tell ya????

You joined 4 days ago

Unless you are someone else, any case no need.
    I am someone else..
    good guess

Toddiscool & Notorious Bic..The BT fasttracker boys...lol
    Does it sound like I joined 4 days ago? [/b][/quote]
    No Skank it does not.
    I don&#39;t care even IF you were the founder of this forum, it still doesn&#39;t give you the right to flame others like that.

Thanks for scaring away a new member.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Java Boy+20 January 2004 - 02:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Java Boy &#064; 20 January 2004 - 02:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by VenomSniper@20 January 2004 - 08:41

<!--QuoteBegin-Java Boy
    @20 January 2004 - 08:34
    and the guy who posted this link only just signed up today so what does that tell ya????

that tells me you dont dont sh&#33;t about me so dont jump to conlusions... jerk

Ill jump to whatever conclusions I like........
    when a supernoob signs up and his first posts are a link somewhere I&#39;m always sceptical
    So take ya dynamic(notice I can spell it right?) URL and post it on ya forehead..
    cause its the only thing thats gonna improve your spotty face.......jerk[/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve said it many times and I will tell it to you. If you do not have any constructive to say, don&#39;t say anything. I think everyone here is old enough to judge for themselves whether they want to try or look into new software.

and yes I know your other identity name here as well.

it appears NotoriousBic knows you as well from the BT Pvt Forum.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12