Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Is This The Xbox Killer?

Originally posted by Tormentor+23 January 2004 - 19:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tormentor @ 23 January 2004 - 19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slimboyfatz@23 January 2004 - 02:49
    Im off to play on my Atari Jaguar...
    Hell ya man, those things are classic. Bought mine a couple years ago and havnt stopped playing since. [/b][/quote]
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

2. Games   -   #42
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    What has become of this thread?

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

3. Games   -   #43
    to be honest i dont really know...
    thats because i skipped page 1 and 2 but there seems like a lot of flaming over 2 pieces of shit so everyone should STFU unless they want to continue with your fucking rule breaking and get this post locked.

and stop swearing u bunch of 12 year old wank stains

4. Games   -   #44
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@23 January 2004 - 20:39
    and stop swearing u bunch of 12 year old wank stains
    Do as I say, not as I do?

5. Games   -   #45
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    LMAO

Guys, the Phantom and things like it are for poeple thsat don&#39;t know shit about computers.. don&#39;t you get it?&#33;?&#33;??&#33; I have a friend who keeps clling me because he ran out of memeory and deleted his windows folder and needed help because not all the files deleted so he could play his game... this console is for that population that sadly large population of non tech savy game players....

6. Games   -   #46
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    ps2 = A LOT of great games/middleclass system
    xbox = couple good games/better system
    gc = couple good games/dead system

my personnal opinion on preferred system = PS2

p.s. just got the newer ps2. it&#39;s quieter, progressive scan dvd player, built in infared dvd control, upgraded dvd remote (sold seperatly), and reads dvdr-&#39;s now. ahhh&#33; now, only if sony would just release a ps2 model that has all that, but also comes with a hard drive and a nic preinstalled for &#036;200. then, there would be no question. oh, and i not talking about that psx bs either. that shit cost &#036;800 or something and is a joke.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. Games   -   #47
    Poster
    Anyone who says that The Xbox is a piece of shit because it has "Gay controllers" is a fucking moron. You rate the entire fate of a system&#39;s life because of it&#39;s default controllers?

You seriously need a better argument.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

8. Games   -   #48
    Not dead yet. On life support , with a 15 % chance of recovery - but not dead yet.

I love it , and I&#39;ll stick to my brand , for better or worse.

9. Games   -   #49
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Originally posted by fred devliegher@29 January 2004 - 14:20
    Not dead yet. On life support , with a 15 % chance of recovery - but not dead yet.

I love it , and I&#39;ll stick to my brand , for better or worse.
    I&#39;m with ya, I love many of the games on Gamecube, play them all the time. It might not have the collection PS2 has or the graphic ability of the X-box, but it&#39;s my favorite of the 3.

I would say though, what sucks about the GC is that game companies aren&#39;t releasing good games for it, some of my favorite series of games have only been released on X-box and PS2, like Legacy of Kain: Difiance, & Baulder&#39;s Gate: Dark Alliance II.

Help a brother out, release some good games for the GC too.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

10. Games   -   #50
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@22 January 2004 - 12:11
    ...yeah i want a PS2 because i dont want to be able to run Games with High Res textures, high frame-rates, 5.1 surround sound...
    Both have 128 bit graphics and are capable of running game with high textures and frame rates. The Xbox may have a higher capablilities but it doesn&#39;t mean that the PS2 doesn&#39;t cut the mustard. That part about the 5.1 surround is just pure bullshit any console with a digital optical out has support dolby 5.1 as long as the game was designed for that type of audio.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast