Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How To Get Kazaa Speed On Bitorrnet?

Poster
    and ppl limit their uplaod, they could have a 1mb ul but limit it to 15k

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    This is an unbelievable topic, 'cos normally i ask myself

"WHY can i not get BT speeds on KL?! WHY? GOD WHY?!..."

Try using shadow, or something shadow based, then limit upload to 50% -- 80% of your max. (less than 50% may bring better speeds, but think of the community as a whole, don't leech, share.)

Oh, and watch your firewall, try some different options, and disabling it to see whether that has any effect... (well, i'm sure you can figure the rest out for yourself).

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by mooseman2070@22 January 2004 - 14:53
    shite bic, that t1 is treating you pretty good, how much does that cost
    A T-1's speed isn't anything great nowdays -- except it's good for uploads.
    A standard T-1 line is 1.5 mbps down and up. That's about 160-180 KB/sec down and up.

He's getting over 10 TIMES faster than that!
    I doubt it's a T-1 -- it's more like a fiber line or T-3/E-3 class equipment. Not uncommon for something of that caliber to run in the $1,000's per month.

Even T-1's here cost about $400/month.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Hi,

I sure in the hell dont want Kazaa speed on Bittorrent, I would get nothing, except a bunch of fake files, or messages saying "more sources needed"

I am a big fan of Bittorrent, the downloads speed depends on how many other people are getting the same file and how much they are uploading to you,

The max you can recieved on BT, is your connection speed, I am paying for a 3meg service, and the highest Ive gotten with BT, is 900kb/s.

Now uploading is a different story, I am paying for 256kb/s, however the max Ive reach is 35kb/s,

It just depends on who you are getting the file from,

:
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by vegasguy@22 January 2004 - 20:21
    Hi,

I sure in the hell dont want Kazaa speed on Bittorrent, I would get nothing, except a bunch of fake files, or messages saying "more sources needed"

I am a big fan of Bittorrent, the downloads speed depends on how many other people are getting the same file and how much they are uploading to you,

The max you can recieved on BT, is your connection speed, I am paying for a 3meg service, and the highest Ive gotten with BT, is 900kb/s.

Now uploading is a different story, I am paying for 256kb/s, however the max Ive reach is 35kb/s,

It just depends on who you are getting the file from,

:
    well said :beerchug:&#33;

so many ppl get a bad impression of bt the first time because they get crappy speeds. you just need to go on a forum-based site and just ask for reseeds, bt just depends on whos seeding

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    dude i got a SBC DSL its fucking fast , and it takes a day 2 download games with
    BitTorrent&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; tell me that , my friend gotr an T3 Internet and hes is evern slower, + u toke that ScreenShit and added/changed teh #&#39;s ir u wates 30 yrs 2 get the real thing and take an pic of it&#33; , but for real BitTorrent has the best games&#33; and tehy all work im an fan but B) im going Blind&#33; by waiting for that tham shit 2 finish&#33; theirs got 2 be an way 2 get fast speed&#33; , + fcant the peeps who edit it like
    BitTorrent++ , i have the verg&#33; , that shit is slow they all are slow&#33; , cant the main author make an BitTorrnet that gos fast?? i mean he made an file that can download stuff of anywher u see an BitTorrent link , he can make an BitTorrent Lite verg&#33; , he can make it liek kazaa and add hes own stuff 2 it, if i culd i wuld&#33; , im takeing classes on C++, AC++, and some grafic stuff 2 make an Game&#33; , im saying if i know that much i wuld waste more time on teh speed of bitTorrent &#33;, i mean he says that he dosnt do anything for hes life exsapt Making BitTorrent &#33;so ...??? , well if hes lazy &#33; and he ant gonna do that shit, than let me ask this?

Wich BitTorrent is teh fastes??? i mean theres 15 differnt verg of it&#33; by other peeps
    but theirs are liek skins + more stuff&#33; :helpsmile: so wich is better ??? and how long did it take u to Download C-S CZ ??? it toooke me 3 days&#33; , but my pc didn&#39;t get fucked up , cuz its an alineware it its stuff with alot of protection shit in it&#33;, and i check it everyday&#33; so ?? any help&#33; on the whic is better subj?

Oh and How do u make an .BItTorrnet Comperssed file? ,cuz mine has an button that can do that but it takes a long time&#33;
    guess what......... No&#33;.....
    --counter-strike:----------------------------
    t:bomb has been planted
    ct: bomb has been defuzed&#33;
    Game: Counter-terrorist wins&#33;
    1 , 2

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by vegasguy@22 January 2004 - 19:21

Your &#39;3meg service&#39; is occassionally giving you >7meg (900 KB/sec) download speeds occassionally&#33;

On the other hand, do your kb/sec = kilobits/sec or KILOBYTES/sec?

3 MB/sec (3 MEGABYTES/sec) connections are virtually unheard of.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster
    it dosnt matter , the thing is that my BitTorrent is old , and i havent used BIT for an year , so i dont know whic ones the best oen right now??

dos any one know Wich BitTorrent is the better? onr and the newst one? :helpsmile:

THANX
    1 , 2

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster
    They&#39;re all the same, all of them do the same thing. I use ABC, it&#39;s a good client.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    abc?? how do u get that?, did u get it with an BitTorrent , or is that ur DSL or somthing?
    1 , 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast