Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Impressions Of George Jr. Bush?

Originally posted by vidcc+21 January 2004 - 21:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 21 January 2004 - 21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-<TROUBLE^MAKER>@21 January 2004 - 19:32
    He&#39;s a hell of a lot better than Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon and his daddy.

At this point in time he looks like a brain surgeon next to Tony Blair (alleged war criminal) all because he signed the treaty recognizing the world court, I wonder if he would sign his own death warrant ??????
    Are you suggesting that it&#39;s acceptable to break humans rights issues and commit war crimes if your country didn&#39;t sign up?
    i don&#39;t believe sadam signed up but BUsh wants him to stand trial for war crimes....
    i fail to see the relevence of your point [/b][/quote]
    You took the word right out of my mouth, well almost anyway

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Originally posted by Busyman+21 January 2004 - 15:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 21 January 2004 - 15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by <TROUBLE^MAKER>@21 January 2004 - 20:43
    Originally posted by internet.news@21 January 2004 - 14:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-vidcc
    @21 January 2004 - 20:16
    The worst pres. in the history of the USA, both internationally and economically at home.
    i would make the same statement about any pres. that made the mess he has no matter what party he stood for

Yes, obviously Bush promised to keep up economy and it did not work well as we wished for.

So, which president is the best from all ones in your eyes? Clinton was fine, was not the best but I could live with him being pres.

What is about women voting for president? Hey, come on - we need some change... But, please not from the Bushs

Georgina Bush - hehe...

My portfolios doing great witch means GW&#39;s economy works for me, 4 more years baby&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    That&#39;s funny seeing that the stock market has been basically in the shitter since he became President. That being a correlation not necessarily cause and effect.

Now when Clinton was Prez, the market was booming. Companies were doing well and some of it a direct effect of his policies.

All Bush has done is "recently" cut taxes for the rich. This has not (by a long shot)spurred the job growth that he said would happen. So essentially he was wrong.

There alot of folks regretting their vote for Ralph Nader now because it essentially put Bush in office. [/b][/quote]
    Buy Low Sell High, 9/11 Made it Low.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Originally posted by Busyman@21 January 2004 - 20:02
    There alot of folks regretting their vote for Ralph Nader now because it essentially put Bush in office.
    Nader didn&#39;t put Bush in office. His brother Jeb did by not letting ALL the votes be counted.

In terms of international relations, Bush SUCKS. Really badly.

And in terms of the International Criminal Court, Tony Blair did a good thing in signing and trying to create unity and uniformity in a very difficult area. The principals of law say it must apply to everyone, even if it means the person who created it.

I&#39;m sure Bush knows the way he conducts his wars would not be considered acceptable by the rest of the world and didn&#39;t fancy being convicted of war crimes. It wasn&#39;t a smart move in refusing to sign. It&#39;s bloody obvious. "Hey&#33; Sign this so we can lock you up&#33;" Yeah right&#33;

And to trouble^maker - If you&#39;re shares are up as a result of Bush&#39;s presidency, you are either:

A. Investing in oil and energy stocks
    B. Investing only in American stocks
    C. Lucky
    & (Hopefully)
    D. Going to bail out before the election, because shares that do well under Bush would NEVER do well with anyone else in charge.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Alex H+22 January 2004 - 06:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H @ 22 January 2004 - 06:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@21 January 2004 - 20:02
    There alot of folks regretting their vote for Ralph Nader now because it essentially put Bush in office.
    Nader didn&#39;t put Bush in office. His brother Jeb did by not letting ALL the votes be counted.

In terms of international relations, Bush SUCKS. Really badly.

And in terms of the International Criminal Court, Tony Blair did a good thing in signing and trying to create unity and uniformity in a very difficult area. The principals of law say it must apply to everyone, even if it means the person who created it.

I&#39;m sure Bush knows the way he conducts his wars would not be considered acceptable by the rest of the world and didn&#39;t fancy being convicted of war crimes. It wasn&#39;t a smart move in refusing to sign. It&#39;s bloody obvious. "Hey&#33; Sign this so we can lock you up&#33;" Yeah right&#33;

And to trouble^maker - If you&#39;re shares are up as a result of Bush&#39;s presidency, you are either:

A. Investing in oil and energy stocks
    B. Investing only in American stocks
    C. Lucky
    & (Hopefully)
    D. Going to bail out before the election, because shares that do well under Bush would NEVER do well with anyone else in charge. [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t forget

E. Investing in security firms (I sure did)
    F. Investing in insurance companies (Buy low sell high 9/11 made them low)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Double Agent
    insurance companies are shit

all they do is make complicated rulez, collect outrageous fees, and bitach at u when u make claims. worst of all they put u on survallience after u make claims.

welcome to the wonderful world of corporate america

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16

Bombs and missiles aren&#39;t cheap and don&#39;t grow on trees.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12