Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clean Morpheus 4.0?

Poster
    I already have it. I have M4.0B3ta. I installed the CLEAN version (got it off Shareaza), tried it for a day or more, uninstalled it. Morpheus does not really connect to these networks. It keeps saying connecting. It only connects to one network (neo or something) and that network has an availability of all files about .5% . I found Shareaza is alot better. Tried it, you can get it off Shareaza.
    I'm not a n0Ob not to know how to set up everything to connect, but it was NOT a human fault, because it connects, but only it's network(which sux). Does that make senze
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Make a clean version please...
    P4 2.4C / 1024M / R9600XT 128M / 80GB / 400W
    Peer-to-peer Programs...

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Yeah.....It&#39;d be nice to see a clean version of morpheus>>>>
    I FIND TRYING TO USE MLDONKEY HARD>>>>I MEAN>>>>>wot da hell r u suppost to do at the password screen....and wot r u suppost to rite in the servers field? SRY IM NOT TOO GUD WID COMPS

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Any more news Lite or anyone about clean morheus. I really want to use it but don&#39;t want all the spyware to come :smilie3:

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Morpheus sucks to much, so i wont make a clean one

Try a different ML Donkey GUI.... there ARE better ones&#33;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123