Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I Downloaded Wmp9

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by LSA+24 January 2004 - 17:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LSA &#064; 24 January 2004 - 17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-shn@24 January 2004 - 13:01
    Any help for my wanamp problem?
    The same thing happens to me, even in xmms...

I&#39;m on the case though... B)[/b][/quote]
    xmms never does that to me

It does that to you?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Poster
    Yeah I dont know what the deal is...have the repeat box checked

Detective LSA is on the case though

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Poster

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=repeat+o....rcn.net&rnum=2

"The one thing other than this that bugs me about winamp - you can&#39;t repeat
    one entry on a playlist. It only repeats the whole playlist, which of
    course means whenever you want to loop one sound you have to empty your
    playlist and put only that one title in there. Most other players have this
    feature, including those produced by M&#036; and Creative."

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by muchspl2@23 January 2004 - 06:57
    drm is the main problem, all of us should be worried about it not just nerds
    well all that have bootleg movies/software/music sooner or later this will be our greatest problem as it will be Incorporated in hardware.
    so like the song KNOW YOUR ENEMY
    You can turn DRM off... Tools > Options > Copy Music > Uncheck "Copy Protect Music"

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    WMP 9 sux. It works better than some old versions, but it&#39;s waaaay bloated, and not to mention it spies on you by default, and runs unneccesary crap while you use it. Media Player Classic is THE media player. Based on the only version of WMP that was any good and with a million tweaks, it&#39;s self-contained, light, and will play pretty much anything. This is for Windows, mind you.

Speaking of operating systems, Linux does kick ass, but it&#39;s still got a way to go before it can provide good competition to widows, at least for public use.

I had a dual boot system for a while and it was great.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+24 January 2004 - 23:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 24 January 2004 - 23:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@23 January 2004 - 06:57
    drm is the main problem, all of us should be worried about it not just nerds
    well all that have bootleg movies/software/music sooner or later this will be our greatest problem as it will be Incorporated in hardware.
    so like the song KNOW YOUR ENEMY
    You can turn DRM off... Tools > Options > Copy Music > Uncheck "Copy Protect Music" [/b][/quote]
    but what exactly does that do?
    why would anyone have drm on and why would microsoft even allow you to turn it off??

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Lick My Lovepump
    I&#39;ve no idea why theres an option to turn it off.

It makes it so you can&#39;t play a WMA made on another PC, unless you get some crappy license.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    muchspl2
    say it with me
    DRM
    again real slow
    D
    R
    M

you can&#39;t get rid of it, you can&#39;t play something made on another persons computer
    learn what it is and you shall see

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    BANNED
    i donno still no problem with wmp9

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234