Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Soft-Mod Tutorial

neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    if i want to add a larger hard drive can i do that? im willing to go inside, yes that voids my warrenty but the warrenty is pretty bad to begin with. Also is the only way i can save my games is by ftp from my computer to my xbox are can i do it right at my box.

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #22
    someone should make a video of a person doing this! or does anyone know where there is one?

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #23
    Originally posted by neevakee@1 February 2004 - 19:27
    if i want to add a larger hard drive can i do that? im willing to go inside, yes that voids my warrenty but the warrenty is pretty bad to begin with. Also is the only way i can save my games is by ftp from my computer to my xbox are can i do it right at my box.
    Do u mean..the only way u can get games to your Xbox is by FTP from your PC..the answer is no..if u install an application called 'DVD2Xbox' into a modded machine, then u can just insert a game disc into the Xbox disc tray and Rip it straight to the Xbox HD...no FTP needed...Good Luck!!

And in reply to the last post...i could film myself doing the Exploit...but im stumped as how i could get the video from 8mm and onto the Net?!?! Help needed!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #24
    Great guide,i am going to try it this weekend.Also having trouble finding the 'Mordens audio hack' so sent PM.

Thanks again.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #25
    Grab it from my FTP server..........I've PM'ed you the details.....
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #26
    this is awesome. this needs to be pinned up on the top, so everybody can see it.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #27
    Will an xbox game fit on the stock harddrive? The games are supposed to be 6 GB's a piece, I thought.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by mutha trucka@3 February 2004 - 05:54
    Will an xbox game fit on the stock harddrive? The games are supposed to be 6 GB's a piece, I thought.
    I doubt they'll be anymore than 4GB because that's all a standard dvd disc can hold.

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #29
    Poster
    Another question. Wouldn't it take like 2 days to upload a X-box game?

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #30
    Poster
    instead of using Agent Under Fire 007 can i use Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 or Wreckless or Simpsons Road Rage or True Crime

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast