Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Stolen Star Wars Episode 3 Footage!

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@25 January 2004 - 18:16
    Ya, im german too, whats your point Sushi?

It wasnt a racial issue, it was a ethical issue.

Any ways.

This is part of the reason i am rarely here any more. When this board first started, a post like that would have been met by rave reviews, by even paul. It would have brought some attention here, etc.

Now, its a burden, what a croc.
    Your exactly right my first time back in a while myself and I see things haven't changed same old same old if not getting worse

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@25 January 2004 - 09:16
    Ya, im german too, whats your point Sushi?
    My point is, the DDL removal does not equate to fascism, for we all agreed to abide by the forum rules when we joined. Besides, LucasArts is very vigilant with deep pockets.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    PM me for the link

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Originally posted by lostinspace@25 January 2004 - 20:20
    PM me for the link
    It's on Suprnova.org now!

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    lol i dont want to see this... the last 2 sucked and so will this one. Ill leave it to the nerds on the star wars boards to look at this one.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    All I&#39;m going to say is the music is set to AC/DC&#39;s "Back in Black" and it&#39;s 90% swordplay.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    ah man.. u made me go to suprnova.. now im dl all 14 seasons of the simpsons. better get the burner ready

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Poster
    Originally posted by mogadishu@26 January 2004 - 04:59
    ah man.. u made me go to suprnova.. now im dl all 14 seasons of the simpsons. better get the burner ready
    remember there are quite a few episodes from season 15 out aswell...i have up to s15 e9, don&#39;t know if there are any more out just now...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Well good, its finnaly out on a torrent site that people can get too. I had been seeding it on a private tracker, hence the fact i hardly had it on klite.

any ways. I can see this board is continually growing in a different direction then I am, and i will continue spending more and more of time at fastracker.

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Originally posted by 4th gen+26 January 2004 - 01:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 26 January 2004 - 01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@26 January 2004 - 04:59
    remember there are quite a few episodes from season 15 out aswell...i have up to s15 e9, don&#39;t know if there are any more out just now... [/b][/quote]
    yea..i totally forgot about that.. so ive downloaded 7 seasons so far.. then i realized none of them had the one with tony blair. o well.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345