Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite K++ V2.4.4

Originally posted by JDMboiRacR@27 January 2004 - 05:24
    Wizzandabe , Do you know what steroids do to you ???
    ????

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    hey Java Boy, fuck you man, kazaa lite resurrection 2.4.8 is the best version out there cause my stuff always downloads, they always download really really fast and comes up with more stuff

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    tyche
    Originally posted by cooldude_83@28 January 2004 - 07:58
    hey Java Boy, fuck you man, kazaa lite resurrection 2.4.8 is the best version out there cause my stuff always downloads, they always download really really fast and comes up with more stuff
    hey cooldude, you're not so cool afterall. Java Boys' list is perfectly accurate.

KLR is not faster than any other of the 2.4.x based versions, but it is overhacked, and feels unnatural, as well as loaded with extra stuff you don't need. This Lite K++ release is the finest so far.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    bump

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe+25 January 2004 - 12:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizzandabe @ 25 January 2004 - 12:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by NightStalker@25 January 2004 - 01:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wizzandabe
    @24 January 2004 - 17:06
    What the hell..if I got caught, id find out who it was caught me, then go beat the fuck out of him, a cupple of month later, and he will wish he never had that job.

Oh yeah&#33; You would probally be sent home crying to your mama.
    Shut the fuck you you little cunt. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m shaking in my boots now&#33; :

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Hi...I&#39;m a new member. I was searching for an updated version of Kazaa Lite K++ as my version, 2.4.3 had a memory lean (CPU Usage 99%).

I downloaded the 2.4.4 update, and everything is fixed. Thanks dg_mortal and everyone else working on it, great job&#33;

One quick question, I tried Kazza Lite Ressurrection 2.4.8 and didn&#39;t like it. I also see theres Kazaa Lite out there. :helpsmile: Whats the difference between these? I like your K++ editions (because of all the tools), I didn&#39;t like Ressurrection (too akward), and definetly don&#39;t like Kazaa (too much spyware).

I&#39;ll keep checking the forums for updates, again, thanks guys for all the hard work, and glad the project isn&#39;t dead&#33;&#33;

P.S. what is the talk about K++ not working on the new Sharman Network and KLITE will??

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    i cant find a link to download it anywhere plz givew me a link or a site

8. File Sharing   -   #38

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Originally posted by cooldude_83@28 January 2004 - 07:58
    Your shit sucks...
    You suck....
    And last but not least KLR sucks&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Have a nice day

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    BANNED
    wait dg is this you making it now with them???

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast