Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Board Decline

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Bit torrent is a kick as program

if you want movies??

get it

great speed

i mean where else you suppose to get movies??

unless you want blank fake files off kazaa

oh or wait 2 weeks off emule for a movie

yes theres IRC too but even they have problems

one thing about BT is that i don't like its full of mainstream movies not much I want

eg 21 grams Mystic River had to ge them off IRC

who's gives a shit about security

Now

let me talk about this topic

I think the amount of changes here has left people less happy then more happy
    and when you loose the tradition of things we once had we loose the meaning of the board most of the regulars are disappearing I myself used to post at least 30 times a day now this is my first post in quite a while

I think whats happened is Ive got board the ppl who were once here have gone the place isn't what it use to be not only because of the changes but because I think of the takeover by the NEW regulars that we have

too much flaming

conspiracy after conspiracy

bitching about mods

this place has turned childish and completely fucked up. i have visited other boards and can at least have a civilized normal conversation about something in a mature manner, the amount of noob bashing (aka Soulseek forum which sadly this place is turning into) flaming, blaming mods for your actions and not accepting your own mistakes I haev had my flares with people here and know that when i do i'm doing the wrong thing

I don't see see the point of complaining about mods or the changes here coz guess what/?

you can't win!! anything I say or a member says means shit all, its like a a game of Football you complain to the referee he won't change his decision at all. your wasting your time.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@24 January 2004 - 22:42
    Bit torrent is a kick as program

if you want movies??

get it

great speed

i mean where else you suppose to get movies??

unless you want blank fake files off kazaa

oh or wait 2 weeks off emule for a movie

yes theres IRC too but even they have problems

one thing about BT is that i don't like its full of mainstream movies not much I want

eg 21 grams Mystic River had to ge them off IRC

who's gives a shit about security

Now

let me talk about this topic

I think the amount of changes here has left people less happy then more happy
    and when you loose the tradition of things we once had we loose the meaning of the board most of the regulars are disappearing I myself used to post at least 30 times a day now this is my first post in quite a while

I think whats happened is Ive got board the ppl who were once here have gone the place isn't what it use to be not only because of the changes but because I think of the takeover by the NEW regulars that we have

too much flaming

conspiracy after conspiracy

bitching about mods

this place has turned childish and completely fucked up. i have visited other boards and can at least have a civilized normal conversation about something in a mature manner, the amount of noob bashing (aka Soulseek forum which sadly this place is turning into) flaming, blaming mods for your actions and not accepting your own mistakes I haev had my flares with people here and know that when i do i'm doing the wrong thing

I don't see see the point of complaining about mods or the changes here coz guess what/?

you can't win!! anything I say or a member says means shit all, its like a a game of Football you complain to the referee he won't change his decision at all. your wasting your time.
    hold on, this board has come a long way when it comes to newbies.

this used to be n00b bash central for awhile.

its much calmer now.

btw, emule is the perfect program. not full of corrupted files, and fairly nice speeds. at least you know you're getting a verified program of sharereactor, or one of the many verified file sites.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 7thElement@24 January 2004 - 16:17
    The main problem (and again not really a problem) is simply that KL is dead and nobody can replace this software.
    Well then get another Logo then.And start thinking about getting rid of the Sections that deal with it.Like FC has been saying.

Ohhh.Yes this Forum has been Dead.Not very much of us left.And its Winter Time.This Summer hardly anybody will be here.

Ohhh well I guess.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+25 January 2004 - 17:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 25 January 2004 - 17:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-7thElement@24 January 2004 - 16:17
    The main problem (and again not really a problem) is simply that KL is dead and nobody can replace this software.
    Well then get another Logo then.And start thinking about getting rid of the Sections that deal with it.Like FC has been saying.

Ohhh.Yes this Forum has been Dead.Not very much of us left.And its Winter Time.This Summer hardly anybody will be here.

Ohhh well I guess. [/b][/quote]
    hey&#33;&#33;

it&#39;s summer and I arrived here right now

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    but since did we start counting Aussie as important ad

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    there&#39;s like 70 some odd users on right now?

is that bad?..sheesh..i think thats great..

all things considered anyway..I believe that since college has started back we will see more people on here...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Yeah the Forum has been Busy the past couple of Days.

I need to go to Sleep.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Sleep?

me too...cant seem to staay off this thing...

The board seems to be ok..as far as users..not sure about posts tho..it seems that more people start topics then actually stay on one for any real lengeth of time..might just be me tho..

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Kab dont you also use es5 (esv)

Anyways I find myself slowing drifting away from this board to many n00bs and very immature people some sections have just become rediculus Thats why sometimes I just dont bother to post

my 2 cents
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Alot of the problem with the Forums is that people referred to as so called nOObs are avoiding taking part because they are being flamed and no one seems to have the patience or the time to help which was what k/l was all about when I joined.
    Try being a litle more tolerent and give a bit of time to see why the question has been asked in the first place, it may be obvious to some people but to the person who posted the request might be in genuine need of assistance, after all surely sharing is what this community was all about.
    Just my view and I sure lots of others.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast