Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Board Decline

BANNED
    Actually some semi-noobs are the ones that flame down on "noobs".

The people that want to help, HELP. But yea, I know what you mean. Gladly, I don't keep my mouth shut. I ask what I want/need to ask, no matter what B)

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@25 January 2004 - 17:38
    but since did we start counting Aussie as important ad

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+25 January 2004 - 07:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 25 January 2004 - 07:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-7thElement@24 January 2004 - 16:17
    The main problem (and again not really a problem) is simply that KL is dead and nobody can replace this software.
    Well then get another Logo then.And start thinking about getting rid of the Sections that deal with it.Like FC has been saying.

[/b][/quote]
    I agree get rid of the kazaa lite sections, it would better just to redirect newbs to other programs..

but since did we start counting Aussie as important ad
    B)

The forum has had it up&#39;s and downs and i think some people left because they had better things to do than spend there days on a forum, also there&#39;s only so many things you can discuss ten times over....

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    Get rid of as many sections as possible starting with all those ghost towns in Filesharing first...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    BANNED
    dang very few members on now

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Board Decline, Will it recover?
    Don&#39;t think so , its too late. The kl-board can be recovered when the k-lite site was shutdown by Sharman, not now , continuing the development of K-Lite like before.All the new sections that we have now in the board killed the identy of this forum .

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    I think another reason why the forum posts/members has dropped is because there is no link to this forum from the http://www.klitesite.com website. Many users still go there and they would probably come if they saw the forum link there. That website isn&#39;t doing anything illegal so I don&#39;t really see what the problem in linking this forum to that site is...

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    downloader2008, i agree with you but i talking about the old members that are gone.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sharedholder@6 February 2004 - 13:58
    downloader2008, i agree with you but i talking about the old members that are gone.
    this place looks nothing like it did when i first got here

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Originally posted by sharedholder@6 February 2004 - 14:58
    I know one of the main reasons and this is a definite answer:
    Many users left because of the recent rudeness and flaming against the members. I read a few senior members posting about how they were fed up with balamm (when he was a moderator). Also, many senior members left because of the annoying n00bs arguing, and before they left, I DID see a LOT of flaming going on. I guess they got fed up and left.

Also, a few users I know said they used the link on the Klite homepage when they couldn&#39;t remember it and/or the lost their bookmark. Maybe they thought that b/c KL++ is gone, that the board was too.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast