Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Top 15 Eminem Song

Poster
    Originally posted by mogadishu+29 January 2004 - 08:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 29 January 2004 - 08:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by johnboy27@29 January 2004 - 01:22
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@29 January 2004 - 02:03
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@26 January 2004 - 21:03
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@27 January 2004 - 04:55
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@26 January 2004 - 20:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu
    @27 January 2004 - 04:42
    15 songs? you might be able to pull that off with the stones or something, but not eminem.

what you yappin about?

btw please remove that creepy avatar of yours just a though

He&#39;s saying Eminem sucks, and I agree with him completely. Listen to good music instead please.

you need to think twice before you think eminem is not good music

btw what artist do you listen to?

I listen to The Beatles you stupid cunt flap.

And don&#39;t give me that, "THAT STUPID SLOW SHIT&#33; I HATE DAT STUFF, I"M 2 YOUNG FOR IT".

I bet I&#39;m younger or the same age as you are. Your age is not an excuse for listening to terrible music. When you&#39;re older you&#39;ll realise how terrible Eminem&#39;s music really is.

In your eyes Eminem is terrible music,but not in other peoples eyes.Some people don&#39;t like the Beatles.But they are probably stupied ,Eh. Why is it because some like you doesn&#39;t like something that everybody else isn&#39;t allowed to like it? Personally,I am almost 30 years old and I still like Eminem.I don&#39;t find there is anything terrible about his music,it is actually very interesting when you really listen to it. I believe Eminem to be one of the most honest artists out there today.No bullshit from him,strait up truth.Tells it how it is ,if you like it or not.
    I know he has a strong stance on gay&#39;s ,does that have something to do with why you hate him so much????
    whao.. guys calm down. i guess since i kinda started this i should reiterate what i was saying. I meant that it is a little premature in his career to start rattling off 15 songs. I think eminem is a good rapper but by no means the best.

To you guys that are saying rap is shit or whatever... you have no idea what you are talking about. Eminem fans aren&#39;t the ignorant ones - you guys are because you think Eminem is the only rapper and thus all rappers hate gays/curse/promote violence... when you havn&#39;t even listened to rap beyond what you see on MTV. Heh.. that was quite a generalization I just made.. eh anyway.

@johnboy -- why do you have to go calling people gay to win a arguement. You just sound like a dumbass. So can that crap and have a civilized conversation. [/b][/quote]
    It was a joke.I never said he was gay.There are just alot of people out there who hate Eminem just becaus eof his stance on gays and all else he raps about.This guy could just be another one of them.
    As for the comment about canning the crap and having a civilized conversation....Look back threw his posts and read them. Then you can shoot him the same comment.

I think I&#39;ll stick to hardware world,it seems that all everybody here does is bag on other people about their taste in music .
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

2. Music   -   #32
    rap isn&#39;t music

3. Music   -   #33
    TRshady
    Your not human

4. Music   -   #34
    It&#39;s not a quality judgement. I&#39;m not saying it&#39;s good or bad - it&#39;s just not music.

Nobody&#39;s singing. What little musical content that exists in the backing tracks is usually sampled, and exists only as a sonic background for the rapper(s).

Musicians are usually not involved in the production, etc.

there&#39;s music. and there&#39;s rap/ hip hop.

5. Music   -   #35
    TRshady
    You conveying your opinions like there facts and ignorant what your saying in an Eminem thread, also off-topic as this is asking your top 15 songs by him, if you cant or dont want to ..... stay out of the topic. Would seem straight forward ... no?

6. Music   -   #36
    ^^^ Yeah, what he said, except in english.

7. Music   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by johnboy27@29 January 2004 - 20:22
    I think I&#39;ll stick to hardware world,it seems that all everybody here does is bag on other people about their taste in music .
    That&#39;s is right anywhere but music world section

8. Music   -   #38
    alpinestarsmotocross
    1-stimulate
    2-any man
    3-hellbound
    4-monkey see monkey do
    5-assasins
    6-on fire
    7-we all die someday
    8-bad influence <---truth
    9-no rubber-feat d-12
    10-im just marshall
    11-threesixtyfive-feat d-12
    12-Realist nigga-feat 50 cent ect
    13-hail mary
    14-kill whitey
    15- just dont give a fuck
    and the list goes on but i&#39;ll stop.
    p.s. I could give two shits if anybody dislikes eminem thats their own opinion and I have my own so lets have some respect.

9. Music   -   #39
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Lets See

We As American
    Stan
    Kill You
    Lose Yourself
    Cleaning out my closet
    Still dont give a fuck
    Bully
    Without me
    D12- Fight music
    Go to sleep --- Ja rule diss song
    D12- Fight Music
    Under the influence
    The way i am
    Criminal -- Song kicks ass
    Marshall Mathers
    Amityville

As for the flamers and the ignorant dumbfucks , you know nothing about music . You just see mainstream shit and make your judgement, you guys make me laugh . If you want to start a debate make it more articulately , instead of making it sound like retarded 11 yrs old.

10. Music   -   #40
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy+29 January 2004 - 02:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy &#064; 29 January 2004 - 02:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I bet I&#39;m younger or the same age as you are.[/b]

no doubting that looking @ the way you act

<!--QuoteBegin-Sid Hartha
    @30 January 2004 - 00:25
    It&#39;s not a quality judgement. I&#39;m not saying it&#39;s good or bad - it&#39;s just not music.

Nobody&#39;s singing. What little musical content that exists in the backing tracks is usually sampled, and exists only as a sonic background for the rapper(s).
    [/quote]
    sooooo??????

i really dont get your point........... i mean following your views stuff like Mozart and Beethoven isnt music either

newayz, make sure you get:

Bully
    Do Rae Me
    We All Die One Day (with Obie Trice & G-Unit)
    Way I Am
    Amnityville
    We As Americans (you gotta love the secret service getting pissed bout this one )
    Patiently Waiting (with 50)
    Dont Push Me (dito)
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast