Thread: Share Your Files You F'n Leaches!

Okay, maybe it is just me but the last time I opened up CleanKMD there where 3,906,119 users on line, but there is NO way that all of them are sharing their files. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :

Sorry I had to vent.

Okay I am better now.

Thanks
    ETeddyB

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    can you do all that again because that was funny as hell

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Leecher's will be leecher's and there is nothing you can do about it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Glad you have got that off your chest next time go to the Lounge its Software here.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I posted it in Softwareworld, because for the last week I have been trying to get the dl of winxp pro to run, and now that I think that I have every thing fixed, I had to reinstall the program and my cd rom opend than closed quickly on my cd, making it unreadable. I have a cd repair kit but it did not fix the two-inch scratch that is on the cd. So I have to dl winxp pro again and other then scruge, no one it willing to open their computer to a supernode so that I can dl it.

With that said if it needs to be move to the Lounge then please move it there.

Thanks
    ETeddyB

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Forum Star
    so its a request then...

So I have to dl winxp pro again and other then scruge, no one it willing to open their computer to a supernode so that I can dl it.
    if you mean the user 'scruge' from the verified thread, well it's not quite as simple as that. just keep your search running for a few minutes, and have a look in the tips section for help with downloading, also check out the bittorent and emule sections as well

good luck and moved to Softwareworld requests

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Thanks for the move. I would like to request the following file

"WindowsXP pro corp SP1 intergrated (prefered).rar".

I have been looking for it for the last two days, with the my search on "No Limit" and I jump supernudes every two hours(when I am not sleepping) and still no luck.

Thanks
    ETeddyB