Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Say Something Positive About A Member.

internet.news
    Originally posted by Captain Mung@29 January 2004 - 03:45
    internet.news. I read all his posts as if he were Fernando from the GTA games (can't help it! ) and it gives me a laugh
    what do you mean? good or bad - I don't know what to think ...

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Originally posted by internet.news+29 January 2004 - 03:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 29 January 2004 - 03:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Captain Mung@29 January 2004 - 03:45
    internet.news. I read all his posts as if he were Fernando from the GTA games (can&#39;t help it&#33;&nbsp; ) and it gives me a laugh&nbsp;
    what do you mean? good or bad - I don&#39;t know what to think ... [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s good, man. Don&#39;t worry about it&#33;
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Evil Gemini is the best at everything&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Could those wrapped up in themselves please go jack off elsewhere.

This thread is for secure people who can actually express gratitude or thanks to another without needing external validation of their own worth.

I would like to thank Clocker for not cooking me in that pot of boiling water on his stove.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #75
    FatBastard
    A special mention to Hobbes, for his good intentioned, but ultimately doomed attempt to run a thread without the usual idiots fucking it up. Nice try mate.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Thanks to Fatbastard, who tolerates my idealistic tendancies without getting fed up and telling me to "get a clue".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #77
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by hobbes@29 January 2004 - 01:28
    Thanks to Fatbastard, who tolerates my idealistic tendancies without getting fed up and telling me to "get a clue".
    Here is to idealism, and all the idealists here.

Another good point, sir.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Poster
    A general well done to Unspecified, for expressing their own opinion and not just jumping on bandwagons or hunting with the pack.

Thanks for truly sharing openly.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Ex-member
    Riddler, for providing a seemingly never-ending stream of puzzles and brainteasers (and a few riddles) for us all. Hope he sees this someday

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 January 2004 - 11:23
    Riddler, for providing a seemingly never-ending stream of puzzles and brainteasers (and a few riddles) for us all. Hope he sees this someday
    Agreed. I found an old thread with loads of riddles from this guy and was entertained for hours

Also, muchspl2... he has some pretty amusing posts that I&#39;ve caught on many occasions.

SharedHolder - I believe everyone knows why.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast