Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Blair Witch Project

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I turned on the tv one night and thought it was real
    fantastic concept

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Just to Let you guys know, I seen the women Actor on a LoW Bidgit SCI FI Channel Movie. It was back in 2001, After that, I knew it was fake. I wrote the Chicks name down after looking at the InFO button, But i Freakin Lost it.

So, Ya, The Movies Fake. PLus, Part 2 of it wasnt better.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    The girls name is Heather Novak I beleive, its the same as her name in blair witch,and Blaire Witch 2 truelly sucks balls, the only unique thing about it is that, if you watch it backwards you "see" messeges left by the blaire withch on the video.

I liked the first, mainly cause it was a new format and it was creappy...

D

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    The movie is best watched without knowing anything about it.

I saw it drunk and not knowing a thing about it.

It is absolutely the best lead in to a ghost story I have ever seen. The black and white shots of the leafless trees really contribute to the atmosphere.

Well worth a watch, alone, in the dark.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    I avoided watching the movie when there was a lot of hype around it, cos i didnt think a low budget movie could be any good inspite of the hype.

But channel 4 (uk tv) broadcast it a few months ago, and it was better than i had imagined, the concept was original and the acting convincing.

For a low budget film i would rate it the second best i've seen (after braindead).
    Robert00000

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    awsome movie

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Its a bit like playing a PC game with someone else - you want them to look upwards\behind them, but they dont - so you end up moving your head up

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    damn i was thinking of this movie to see it again, and u posted about it

good movie and yes its scary . mybe ill download it after downloading Royal rumble

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Proffesional Dumbass
    Just looked at this dudes info.Born 1989.Ok...I can see why he has not seen it now.
    I was born in the same year and i saw the movie when it first came out.

Yeah the movie is very original for its time, even tho i was young when i watched it i wasnt scared only the last 5-10 minutes were a bit spooky.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@27 January 2004 - 09:04
    Its a bit like playing a PC game with someone else - you want them to look upwards\behind them, but they dont - so you end up moving your head up
    I know what you mean, I got the same thing, i was urging them to turn the camera to get a better look, so was trying to see "around" the screen

Not a bad movie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast