Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Jonno

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Yeah well done once again jonno, you and Baz are getting good at this now

Tralalala - there was enough mention of it last night in BB's bar. I was giving Azzz help getting on to it for quite a few posts

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by hobbes@26 January 2004 - 19:01
    What was the format? Music, comedy, drinking?
    We done a special broadcast for Ausralia Day

Yes there was music, yes we were drinking and I think we made people laugh

@Dan..........You did?........Have to go have a look

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 January 2004 - 20:19
    @Dan..........You did?........Have to go have a look
    I did honest, and correct advice at that

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I seen it

I'll have to try your advice

I don't actually get it why so many had probs with 365
    Does'nt matter as long as you got sorted tho

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #15
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 January 2004 - 19:50
    I don't actually get it why so many had probs with 365
    That thing about the 'Air spray Jonno. As soon as you said you were using an 'air spray you knocked my radio off. I had to go back to the start to get it connected again.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by danb@26 January 2004 - 21:10

Tralalala - there was enough mention of it last night in BB's bar. I was giving Azzz help getting on to it for quite a few posts
    lol, you really think i was going to have a look through those 800+ posts in BB's bar?!?! youve got to be kidding...
    i only ever posted there like twice (when it first started), and that was because i was desperate and hadnt posted anything on that same day - i had to speak to someone

next time - make a seperate topic...

tralalala

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by tralalala+26 January 2004 - 19:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 26 January 2004 - 19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@26 January 2004 - 21:10
    Yeah well done once again jonno, you and Baz are getting good at this now&nbsp;

Tralalala - there was enough mention of it last night in BB&#39;s bar. I was giving Azzz help getting on to it for quite a few posts&nbsp;
    lol, you really think i was going to have a look through those 800+ posts in BB&#39;s bar?&#33;?&#33; youve got to be kidding...
    i only ever posted there like twice (when it first started), and that was because i was desperate and hadnt posted anything on that same day - i had to speak to someone

tralalala [/b][/quote]
    You could always go into the Sheringham Forum and click the link in there Tralalala.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by bigboab+26 January 2004 - 21:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 26 January 2004 - 21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by tralalala@26 January 2004 - 19:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-danb
    @26 January 2004 - 21:10

Tralalala - there was enough mention of it last night in BB&#39;s bar. I was giving Azzz help getting on to it for quite a few posts

lol, you really think i was going to have a look through those 800+ posts in BB&#39;s bar?&#33;?&#33; youve got to be kidding...

tralalala
    You could always go into the Sheringham Forum and click the link in there Tralalala. [/b][/quote]
    lol, this is the only forum im a proper active member on mate...
    i love this place, its like a second home to me... friends, interests, everything&#33;&#33;

tralalala

p.s: just make a seperate topic next time... itsn ot that difficult...

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by tralalala+26 January 2004 - 20:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 26 January 2004 - 20:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@26 January 2004 - 21:10
    Yeah well done once again jonno, you and Baz are getting good at this now&nbsp;

Tralalala - there was enough mention of it last night in BB&#39;s bar. I was giving Azzz help getting on to it for quite a few posts&nbsp;

tralalala [/b][/quote]
    You wouldn&#39;t have had to trawl through the posts if you had been there but it don&#39;t really matter in the grand scheme of things

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by tralalala@26 January 2004 - 20:01
    lol, this is the only forum im a proper active member on mate...
    i love this place, its like a second home to me... friends, interests, everything&#33;&#33;

I just went into the Sheringham last night, clicked on the link, got the radio program, minimized and came back in here, carried on as usual. Plus listening to the radio of course.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast