Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out On A Limb (just A Little One)

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by FatBastard@28 January 2004 - 07:13
    The American dream ticket ...

President Gore and Vice President Clinton. What a pair!
    Is that possible?

Theoretically, Clinton could be President again?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Busyman+28 January 2004 - 02:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 28 January 2004 - 02:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FatBastard@28 January 2004 - 07:13
    The American dream ticket ...

President Gore and Vice President Clinton.&nbsp; What a pair&#33;&nbsp;
    Is that possible?

Theoretically, Clinton could be President again? [/b][/quote]
    I think he means Hillary.

Bill thinks Gore is an asshole, and come to think of it, so does Hillary, so....
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Ok what the hell.I will Play.

Predictions.....

Bush will Win a 2nd Term.Hillary Clinton in 2008.

Sorry Boys but sooner or later a Women is going to be running things.I mean they can&#39;t do no worse then we have.Can they?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    If it&#39;s Hillary, they answer would be yes.

Anybody-any female-just not Hillary&#33;
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Is Dean the one that did the chipmunk version of "Its Johnny"? if so I suspect he may indeed be a nicely toasted crumpet for afternoon tea.

I saw a chap on TV called Kerry who looked and sounded Statesmanlike. He could be a contender.

Still a lot can happen between now and November.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Originally posted by Biggles@28 January 2004 - 15:29
    I saw a chap on TV called Kerry who looked and sounded Statesmanlike. He could be a contender.

He will be a contender, Biggles-

It is precisely because of his self-appraisal as to his "statesman-like looks" combined with his fondness for the sound of his own voice that he cannot be elected.

I have heard that, if Kerry is somehow elected, France would consider the U.S. ripe for immediate annexation.

Edit: syntax

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    j2k4 - i have to agree with you.

Maybe I like edwards so much because hes beeing so nice (not attacking anyone).. that plays right into the vice preidential seat.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    I also think Dean is out.

Wesley Clark, I reckon, stands a good chance. He managed to run an army pretty well. He was the CIC of NATO forces, so he knows how to be diplomatic. And the US has a history of electing ex-military men as president.

And he thinks Bush has no idea how to run a war. Hey, if you&#39;re going to go to war, having an ex soldier as prez can&#39;t be a bad thing. He may even be able to clean up the mess in Iraq and Afganistan.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Alex H@28 January 2004 - 19:48
    I also think Dean is out.

Wesley Clark, I reckon, stands a good chance. He managed to run an army pretty well. He was the CIC of NATO forces, so he knows how to be diplomatic. And the US has a history of electing ex-military men as president.

And he thinks Bush has no idea how to run a war. Hey, if you&#39;re going to go to war, having an ex soldier as prez can&#39;t be a bad thing. He may even be able to clean up the mess in Iraq and Afganistan.
    I predict dean will drop out before the next round of primaries. His best chances were in the northeast, and while the amount of delegates already awarded is minscule, the way it&#39;s shown in the media makes it much more important.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Originally posted by mogadishu@28 January 2004 - 16:34
    j2k4 - i have to agree with you.

Maybe I like edwards so much because hes beeing so nice (not attacking anyone).. that plays right into the vice preidential seat.
    He has demographic appeal:

1. The ladies think he&#39;s "hot".

2. He affords a balance to Kerry&#39;s northeastern, patrician mien, and has much-needed "Southern appeal", which is the Dem&#39;s only hope.

So goes the conventional wisdom, anyway.

Clark will never get elected.

He is wishy-washy, and worse (for his chances), he was fired by Clinton for being a loose cannon.

Bad news.

Sharpton?

Tawana Brawley-&#39;nuff said.

Kucinich?

Jerry Brown Lite. Make that Ultra-Lite.

Leiberman?

Screwed himself forever by running with Gore.

Dean?

He&#39;d drown in his own bile, and a persecution complex to boot.

An important FACT to remember:

There are only two genuine powers in the Democratic party these days-The Clintons, and the Kennedy clan, and they hate each other.

Kerry is the "Kennedy Candidate", and Hillary is the only consideration of the Clinton wing of the party.

Hillary is in a bit of a fix just now, because if she is not drafted at the convention (her preference; she wants to be begged to run) because Kerry (or whoever else) is considered bereft, she is on the back burner &#39;til &#39;08.

If Bush has a successful second term, she&#39;ll have a tough row to hoe to beat whomever Bush designates a worthy successor.

If somehow a Democrat other than Hillary actually manages to get elected this fall, Hillary&#39;s aspirations to the Presidency are done, done, done, for good, good, good.

Any Democrat besides Saint Hillary running for President will get nothing at all from the Clintons, help-wise; in fact, they would probably work behind-the-scenes to prevent such an eventuallity.

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12