Thread: For Fuck Sake!

hooked's Avatar booster
    Adster you need a gorgious lady !
    but handle with care please B)
    love yourself

2. Music   -   #12
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by TRshady@28 January 2004 - 12:31
    Gotta agree with you here Adter, people dont understand how much music might mean to them, and for it annoys me to see people calling something crap, unaware of how someone may feel towards it.

Being truthful, I respect everysones opinion ... and really do think, mods should be more strict as argueing bout something like which genre is better will never resolve to anything.

If anything, it should be more like: "which genre do you prefere and why?"

In replacement of: "Which do you dislike and why?" .. Which is just asking for trouble.
    I agree 99%

Im just not too Keen on editing ppl's posts.
    if somebody wants to make a complete moron of him/her self with Flaming
    other members over a Matter of Preference the topic most likely gets Closed.
    Too bad, as we got some Good Topics but enuff Trollers to ruin them.

Well, I could take more "dramatic" aproach on our beloved members here
    in MusicWorld or this Forum, but i would get Hunged if i'd start editing posts.
    You know, ppl thinks that they have a Freedom of Speech in here, but
    we have Rules. If we didnt have the Rules, we wouldnt probably have the Board
    anymore.

I like this place, its a nice place to look info and talk about music.
    All the Hate, however, dont contribute much, i could live without that.

Plus, them Trolls, lol, they are Butt-Ugly !

Spoiler: Show

3. Music   -   #13
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    [QUOTE=Guitar-Slinger,28 January 2004 - 13:15]
    Quote Originally Posted by TRshady,28 January 2004 - 12:31
    All the Hate, however, dont contribute much, i could live without that.
    Remember to really hate something, you'd have to love it first.... oops:

anyway adster's right.... and in this case Ed was replying to an asked question, and then suddenly it's a flaming-contest.... Ok, you don't agree with him, post your own fucking opinions 'bout the subject, don't start calling names.... it's so...hmm, how should I put it.... "14-y.oldish"

4. Music   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Oh good B-jezus some of you guys crack me up with:

"All he did was answer the question"

uh....no

Ed Z probably has the longest stereotypical and insulting post in the thread in question.
    and "all he did was answer the question"

Puh..leaze

The thing is...he didn't insult yooouur music or yooouuuu for being a fan of it so "all he did was answer the question".

I smell 'sniff' 'sniff' BULLSHIT!!!

Give me the chance and I can post the same "type" of crap that Special Ed did on any music genre. I just won't.

As I said flaming has it's place and he deserved the fire and grease.
    He knew it was flame bait by what he said at the end of his post.

@the mods - If and only if you say that type of behavior is okay, I can kindly oblige. I have respect for the board........if it is respectable.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Music   -   #15
    hey dunce caps! maybe you guys should just chill, it's all in good fun fellas no one is really trying to dis anyone elses music. wooh! *goes for high five*

6. Music   -   #16
    I like rap and rock, in fact i like all genre's of music. I think that in cases such as these; anyone who comes onto a board to disrespect a particular genre of music is actually quite sad. This is because:

1. Hundreds of Millions of people buy and download music every year from all genres's.
    2. No-one has the right to judge another persons view point, as every is entitled to their own opinions.
    3. Anyone who likes to insult other genre's of music obviously doesn't accept the fact that in society we have a variety and a mixture in many different areas of life!

I'd just like to add also; could people PLEASE, PLEASE, stop tarring everyone with the same brush i.e. Not all rap artists talk about ice and platinum (the ones who do obviously i a complex). Also not all rockers take drugs, and not all R&B or pop artists are talentless.

Thankyou B)

7. Music   -   #17
    old school
    Originally posted by Adster@27 January 2004 - 22:03
    bets thing to do is just ignore what you don't like
    this would have solved the problem long before this topic was created

We should always just ignore people bashing a genre of music that they don't like.
    I know I don't want to sit and read a bunch of people hating a genre of music, just to go and read another topic of other members hating a different genre.

8. Music   -   #18
    Originally posted by kenken@29 January 2004 - 18:51
    I like rap and rock, in fact i like all genre's of music. I think that in cases such as these; anyone who comes onto a board to disrespect a particular genre of music is actually quite sad. This is because:

1. Hundreds of Millions of people buy and download music every year from all genres's.
    2. No-one has the right to judge another persons view point, as every is entitled to their own opinions.
    3. Anyone who likes to insult other genre's of music obviously doesn't accept the fact that in society we have a variety and a mixture in many different areas of life!

I'd just like to add also; could people PLEASE, PLEASE, stop tarring everyone with the same brush i.e. Not all rap artists talk about ice and platinum (the ones who do obviously i a complex). Also not all rockers take drugs, and not all R&B or pop artists are talentless.

Thankyou B)
    good point, some people just dont understand milllions of people like r and b and they have the nerve to say it suck or something but its their opinion and sometimes i respected it B) B)

9. Music   -   #19
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Actually I have no problem with someone saying a genre sucks but leave it at that.
    I like the way Adster pointed out WHY he doesn't like R&B.

He said it had this synthesized sound, and hardly any real instruments being played. In essence there is no band.

Stereotyping all the fans is another story altogether.

Like saying all Metal bands and fans worship Satan. No good
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Music   -   #20
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    Originally posted by Busyman@29 January 2004 - 07:07
    Oh good B-jezus some of you guys crack me up with:

"All he did was answer the question"

uh....no

Ed Z probably has the longest stereotypical and insulting post in the thread in question.
    and "all he did was answer the question"

Puh..leaze

The thing is...he didn't insult yooouur music or yooouuuu for being a fan of it so "all he did was answer the question".

I smell 'sniff' 'sniff' BULLSHIT!!!

Give me the chance and I can post the same "type" of crap that Special Ed did on any music genre. I just won't.

As I said flaming has it's place and he deserved the fire and grease.
    He knew it was flame bait by what he said at the end of his post.

@the mods - If and only if you say that type of behavior is okay, I can kindly oblige. I have respect for the board........if it is respectable.
    I'm not saying that it was an good answer... and I don't think I would've answered it that way myself, 'cause an answer like that is bound to piss ppl off... My point however is that instead of telling him what a fag he is for having his opinions, one could rather post ones own opinions 'bout the topic

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast