Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: For Fuck Sake!

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by god&#045;of&#045;rock+30 January 2004 - 01:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (god&#045;of&#045;rock &#064; 30 January 2004 - 01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@29 January 2004 - 07:07
    Oh good B-jezus some of you guys crack me up with:

"All he did was answer the question"

uh....no

Ed Z probably has the longest stereotypical and insulting post in the thread in question.
    and "all he did was answer the question"

Puh..leaze

The thing is...he didn&#39;t insult yooouur music or yooouuuu for being a fan of it so "all he did was answer the question".

I smell &#39;sniff&#39; &#39;sniff&#39; BULLSHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;

Give me the chance and I can post the same "type" of crap that Special Ed did on any music genre. I just won&#39;t.

As I said flaming has it&#39;s place and he deserved the fire and grease.
    He knew it was flame bait by what he said at the end of his post.

@the mods - If and only if you say that type of behavior is okay, I can kindly oblige. I have respect for the board........if it is respectable.
    I&#39;m not saying that it was an good answer... and I don&#39;t think I would&#39;ve answered it that way myself, &#39;cause an answer like that is bound to piss ppl off... My point however is that instead of telling him what a fag he is for having his opinions, one could rather post ones own opinions &#39;bout the topic [/b][/quote]
    Well.....

I rather tell him he&#39;s a fag and then move on. I won&#39;t keep flaming him.

I just basically yell out, "You&#39;re an ignorant fuck", and then go to the next thread.

As I said a million times, flaming has a place.
    This is "real internet" and everyone cannot reply like Jonno or UKMan.
    Everything isn&#39;t rosy, good, clean, and wholesome.
    (........and enriching and inspirational and........)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Music   -   #22
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    Originally posted by Busyman@30 January 2004 - 02:43
    The thing is that one does not have to be either enriching or inspirational, but one should/could still respect everyone else&#39;s opinions.... that&#39;s all...

I mean I&#39;m a huge KISS fan, and if you told me 10 reasons why to hate KISS, I wouldn&#39;t make a reply like: "yeah I don&#39;t care what you think, &#39;cause you&#39;re an ignorant fuck...." instead I would probably try to write 10 reasons WHY one should love KISS, etc.... get the picture?

If everyone is throwing shit at everyone else, it&#39;s just a matter of time before all the posts are like: "Fuck You&#33;" --&#62; "re:Fuck You Too&#33;" --&#62; "re:No&#33; Fuck YOU&#33;" and so on, and that&#39;s gonna get fucking boring....

3. Music   -   #23
    I like that P.I.M.P song

4. Music   -   #24
    Naked Nudist
    Hey God Of Rock I saw Kiss in concert 4 times in 1976 and they put on one hella show

Kid Rock~Three Sheets To The Wind (What&#39;s My Name)

5. Music   -   #25
    I cringe at the thought of how many animals were killed to make that coat

6. Music   -   #26
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    Originally posted by DRACOJOE2@31 January 2004 - 14:57
    Hey God Of Rock I saw Kiss in concert 4 times in 1976 and they put on one hella show

Kid Rock~Three Sheets To The Wind (What&#39;s My Name)
    Bet it was... I didn&#39;t get to see them before the reunion-tour in &#39;96, and considering how cool that was I can only imagine how they sounded 20 years earlier, in their "golden era"

I&#39;m no fan of Kid Rock though, B)
    Edit: however I like what it says on his left hand

7. Music   -   #27
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by god&#045;of&#045;rock+31 January 2004 - 11:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (god-of-rock @ 31 January 2004 - 11:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@30 January 2004 - 02:43
    The thing is that one does not have to be either enriching or inspirational, but one should/could still respect everyone else&#39;s opinions.... that&#39;s all...

I mean I&#39;m a huge KISS fan, and if you told me 10 reasons why to hate KISS, I wouldn&#39;t make a reply like: "yeah I don&#39;t care what you think, &#39;cause you&#39;re an ignorant fuck...." instead I would probably try to write 10 reasons WHY one should love KISS, etc.... get the picture?

If everyone is throwing shit at everyone else, it&#39;s just a matter of time before all the posts are like: "Fuck You&#33;" --&#62; "re:Fuck You Too&#33;" --&#62; "re:No&#33; Fuck YOU&#33;" and so on, and that&#39;s gonna get fucking boring.... [/b][/quote]
    Dude I got I got it.

If I said KISS fans suck that&#39;s offensive.

GOT IT&#33;&#33;

I&#39;ve given reasons why I don&#39;t like certain rap or R&B myself. It&#39;s vastly different than saying "Metal bands and fans all worship Satan".
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Music   -   #28
    Yes, but you&#39;re fortunate enough to have had a good upbringing.
    So people like you have to remember that not all people deserve to be parents and so this has been proven in this thread that some parents have taught their children to be ignorant&#33;

9. Music   -   #29
    Poster
    for fuck sakes stop

10. Music   -   #30
    language.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast