Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Case Mod Ever

i think its the smartest thing he could have done, P.O.S. mac. now i dont agree with how he did it, but he did the right thing!
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Originally posted by pc-gamer-dude@29 January 2004 - 14:44
    i think its the smartest thing he could have done, P.O.S. mac. now i dont agree with how he did it, but he did the right thing!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Double Agent
    he has been assimilated by the cybernetic drones from MicroSoft!!!!

look at the green glow........!!!!

"Resistance is Futile"

--Borg Queen (shemale coverted from Bill Gates!!&#33!~~

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Poster
    ok so he`s fucked up a good com, but i read the link and think its bullshit, i think that it is someone who wanted to do it, to prove that he can trying new thing`s because if he was not he is a Cunt You Next Tuesday!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by hondarvf400+29 January 2004 - 23:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hondarvf400 @ 29 January 2004 - 23:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok so he`s fucked up a good com, but i read the link and think its bullshit, i think that it is someone who wanted to do it, to prove that he can trying new thing`s because if he was not he is a Cunt You Next Tuesday&#33; [/b]

I don&#39;t understand much of that.

<!--QuoteBegin-pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude @29 January 2004 &#045; 22:44

i think its the smartest thing he could have done, P.O.S. mac. now i dont agree with how he did it, but he did the right thing&#33; [/quote]

I&#39;m guessing that you&#39;ve never used a MAC, and that you&#39;re just a Windows fanboy.

I&#39;ve used them before, it wasn&#39;t bad, at all.
    The only problem is the crashes, at least Windows can sort of recover from them without a direct reset.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Poster
    what i ment is that he done what he did to that mac because he can, i am mean he no`s how to do it with out fucking it up like every we do thing`s that dont need to be done, er i hope u follow what i am saying

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+29 January 2004 - 18:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 29 January 2004 - 18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hondarvf400@29 January 2004 - 23:35
    ok so he`s fucked up a good com, but i read the link and think its bullshit, i think that it is someone who wanted to do it, to prove that he can trying new thing`s because if he was not he is a Cunt You Next Tuesday&#33;
    I don&#39;t understand much of that.

<!--QuoteBegin-pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude @29 January 2004 &#045; 22:44

i think its the smartest thing he could have done, P.O.S. mac. now i dont agree with how he did it, but he did the right thing&#33;
    I&#39;m guessing that you&#39;ve never used a MAC, and that you&#39;re just a Windows fanboy.

I&#39;ve used them before, it wasn&#39;t bad, at all.
    The only problem is the crashes, at least Windows can sort of recover from them without a direct reset. [/b][/quote]
    Hah&#33; Have you even been on a Panther OS Mac? I have nearly 100 hours logged on them and none have crashed on me, the OS just doesnt crash, its that stable.

The only things that will make a Mac crash these days, is bad software, and a sharing violation with files that a program is trying to use, but cant because of insufficent access priveleges, so it keeps trying to access it, thus, it locks up.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Well i think you have wasted a shit load of money. If you really want to know what i would have done, you will have to read on.

Apple Mac i hate them really do, but give them credit they are used in all major stunts & video editing in major films like unverisal studio, fox etc, check any film studio as they use apple mac&#39;s...Why, casue they where the first to get hyper-threading in there units.

£2500 Apple Mac, geezs what do you say to this guy? Did ya win the lottery? Well personally i would have flogged the dam unit at £1500, at that you could get a awesome PC with ya DAM XP on. Well i hope you parents ain&#39;t going to computer school as they would freak out proberly spending that much on a computer & you fine tuning it.

Also you taste in CPU & board, why the hell did you get a AMD at that speed? Why didn&#39;t you get a AMD 64bit or A Pentium 4Hyper-threading? Also the apple mac was a dual processer, would piss all over your AMD.

Well i&#39;am sure someone in the thread previously said you could have got Windows XP on ya MAC, but you dam Fool.

I bet ya m8 is jumping up & down with that new Apple of his since it&#39;s expensive kit you gave him.

Also it glows green, wow it really makes up the fact you basically did a crappy DIY on ya comp case to fit a PC board in there. It&#39;s like putting a 1.0 litre engine in a Austin Martin DB7 ya fool.

I proberly could babble on for life at this guy.

P.S. You are a complete idiot, all i can say my laughter will echo towards you.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    IF I had a dual G5 I&#39;d probably sell it but I&#39;d never get a dual G5 because I choose what my parents buy me
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    The Green Neon
    on the left made it ALL worth it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast