Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad Understanding Of Spam By Some

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@29 January 2004 - 10:29
    Thank God for the new SoulSeek Ticker.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Naked Nudist
    I know how it is yall. I had to remove My personal web site from my posts because I have a few music files hosted for free download. Seems to me that if you can post downloads for K lite and all of the rest of the other Copyrighted versions of Kazaa clients seems to ba a little hypocritical to me. Just a thought yall.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Poster
    There are rules for the board. If you want to be a part of the board you follow them.

If you don't want to follow them it is cool. As the man said, there are plenty of other places.

It's no big deal. Just like any club, play by the rules or go elsewhere.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by internet.news@28 January 2004 - 16:55
    Recently IKE closed my one of topics, cause he thought it is SPAM.

I only wanted to have some nice thoughts on my Offline Board from everyone in oreder not to feel so lonely as I am not online whole the time.

Please, try to understand that. I think some ppl may not really understand what SPAM is. It is advertisements and my posts only is asking ppl in here leaving some nice thoughts on my pc
    Would you rather we call them "junk" or "garbage" posts?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+29 January 2004 - 02:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 29 January 2004 - 02:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@28 January 2004 - 16:55
    Recently IKE closed my one of topics, cause he thought it is SPAM.

I only wanted to have some nice thoughts on my Offline Board from everyone in oreder not to feel so lonely as I am not online whole the time.

Please, try to understand that. I think some ppl may not really understand what SPAM is. It is advertisements and my posts only is asking ppl in here leaving some nice thoughts on my pc
    Would you rather we call them "junk" or "garbage" posts? [/b][/quote]
    no it is not, but I think garbage would more meet the point.

Cause SPAM is for me advertisement in mails.

Hey, IKE: HERE IS FORUM&#33;

No, just a joke.

But, j&#39;pol to the rules: yes, you should think when following a rule not striclty follow
    each rule. Every rule has a reason. And as ppl who don&#39;t followo rules are also just humans we have to respect them as well also if this is HARD sometimes, and it is indeed. And I am opened here.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Blah

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Poster
    @ J&#39;Pol

...As the man said, there are...
    Did you mean me, "The Man"? Cool

@ internet.news
    Agreed, we are all humans. Let&#39;s try to let it pass, this time, and move on.

@ me
    Spin, you&#39;re OK in my book. How about stopping by my websi...

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Spindulik@29 January 2004 - 03:19
    @ J&#39;Pol

...As the man said, there are...
    Did you mean me, "The Man"? Cool

@ internet.news
    Agreed, we are all humans. Let&#39;s try to let it pass, this time, and move on.

@ me
    Spin, you&#39;re OK in my book. How about stopping by my websi...
    Yes, some ppl are sometimes a little fast while posting, e.g. Funky

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I actually have no problem with you posting a link to your website/forum internet.news. But in Ike&#39;s decision, your post was spam. Now if you have a problem with his decision, PM him and talk about it. Why do people insist on making these kind of things public? If you have a problem with a member/mod, PM him, don&#39;t start threads like this.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@29 January 2004 - 00:18
    I actually have no problem with you posting a link to your website/forum internet.news. But in Ike&#39;s decision, your post was spam. Now if you have a problem with his decision, PM him and talk about it. Why do people insist on making these kind of things public? If you have a problem with a member/mod, PM him, don&#39;t start threads like this.
    PM apparently doesn&#39;t work. The mods probably have so many topics that they closed down, they can&#39;t find the time to reply to a PM. And then, when a person&#39;s topic is shut down for no obvisous reason (its like saying SHUT UP), they don&#39;t care about the board anymore and will post a few follow up topics to ensure that they are heard, PM or no PM.

Does this help?

Did you ever see the movie "Green Mile". Did you see the prison guard who was just a bit too strict on the prisoners? You know what I mean....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast