Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bad Understanding Of Spam By Some

Its magic baby!
    If ike were to ignore your personal advertisement, e.g. this is my forum please come to it, then he wouldn't be doing his job. IMO he was just being fair treating the content of your post as he would treat it if you where anyother user. the fact that you had good intentions is not really the issue.
    Wiz.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@29 January 2004 - 23:39
    If ike were to ignore your personal advertisement, e.g. this is my forum please come to it, then he wouldn't be doing his job. IMO he was just being fair treating the content of your post as he would treat it if you where anyother user. the fact that you had good intentions is not really the issue.
    It is better than doing nothing. If IKE would have done nothing that would show
    me isn't really concerned about the board. But I think he is concerned about all of us in some ways...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Retired
    it's good to see that you all understand my point. If I didn't edit 'news' post everyone can post his links because when I edit them, they will say: BUT 'net's' TOPIC ??

I will always say SPAM is SPAM only if you post your website to help the people that started the topic (when you have a tutorial/guide on your site etc..)

{I}{K}{E}

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234