Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things That Tick You Off!

i hate when people ask if they can borrow a doller
    at school (even when you dont know that persion) .

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    1. People who drive the "speed limit" on a 5-lane highway
    --------Move your ass over to the right&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (to the left in the UK)

2. 5 slow drivers on a 5-lane highway driving at the same speed forming a sort of barricade against passing them.

3. People (especially in politics) that, in order to sound intelligent, use the filler word "uh". Observe the next time there&#39;s an interview with a politician (it&#39;s very subtle but very annoying).

....And uh I think that uh the best way to uh reduce taxes is to uhhh have uh smaller government........

4. People who just go outside for a "second", but leave my front door wide open letting my heat out. You don&#39;t have to leave it wide open...leave it cracked.

5. My leather car seats in the winter.

6. Paying &#036;250 for a tire (I had to do that today). They convenientely didn&#39;t have the lower costing ones in stock and I was riding on a donut.

7. S(ing)TFU&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. People who do illogical things that have adverse effects but continue to do it because "they have the power". My company Verizon is guilty of that among other "entities".

MORE
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by toco004@28 January 2004 - 21:50
    i hate when people ask if they can borrow a doller
    at school (even when you dont know that persion) .

I dislike that also. A random person would come up to me and ask me to borrow a dollar, and I don&#39;t even know where to find the person to get my dollar back.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    People who are not disabled parking in spaces reserved for the disabled.

Listen missus, it is close to the supermarket door for a reason. Not so that you don&#39;t have to walk far from your silver Mercedes to get to the feckin shop.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Busyman@29 January 2004 - 00:09
    1. People who drive the "speed limit" on a 5-lane highway
    --------Move your ass over to the right&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (to the left in the UK)

2. 5 slow drivers on a 5-lane highway driving at the same speed forming a sort of barricade against passing them.

3. People (especially in politics) that, in order to sound intelligent, use the filler word "uh". Observe the next time there&#39;s an interview with a politician (it&#39;s very subtle but very annoying).

....And uh I think that uh the best way to uh reduce taxes is to uhhh have uh smaller government........

4. People who just go outside for a "second", but leave my front door wide open letting my heat out. You don&#39;t have to leave it wide open...leave it cracked.

5. My leather car seats in the winter.

6. Paying &#036;250 for a tire (I had to do that today). They convenientely didn&#39;t have the lower costing ones in stock and I was riding on a donut.

7. S(ing)TFU&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. People who do illogical things that have adverse effects but continue to do it because "they have the power". My company Verizon is guilty of that among other "entities".

MORE

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    catsup (aka ketchup)

7. Lounge   -   #17
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    Gigantic people who always manage to create a wall making it almost impossible for short arses to see the stage at concerts.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    People that wait 15/20 secs before they answer their phone, just so everyone on the bus can hear their new ring-tone

9. Lounge   -   #19
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    People who complain about other people complaining.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12