Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Spam

TRshady
    Nice one ... this fishes honestly made me see sick, but new one looks a lot better. Made a good change there. Whos hosting the files your hosting RapFan?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    BANNED
    a web site
    lol its freewebs it gave me like 50mb of free webspace

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@30 January 2004 - 19:16
    lol, why does [spam] always wanna bloody join us .... you wasn't invited.

RapFan ... me at my board .... I get a seizure everytime I visit yourz, lol.

Edit ... forums changed? ...

Looks good mate
    fine

btw call me netweiser

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    BANNED
    ok [spam]

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Originally posted by &#045;netweiser&#045;+30 January 2004 - 14:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (&#045;netweiser&#045; &#064; 30 January 2004 - 14:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-TRshady@30 January 2004 - 19:16
    lol, why does [spam] always wanna bloody join us .... you wasn&#39;t invited.&nbsp;

RapFan ...&nbsp; me at my board&nbsp; .... I get a seizure everytime I visit yourz, lol.

Looks good mate
    fine

btw call me netweiser [/b][/quote]
    Cool
    netweiser, your name finally got removed from the filter. Good for you.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am+30 January 2004 - 21:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 30 January 2004 - 21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by &#045;netweiser&#045;@30 January 2004 - 14:09
    <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady
    @30 January 2004 - 19:16
    lol, why does [spam] always wanna bloody join us .... you wasn&#39;t invited.

RapFan ... me at my board .... I get a seizure everytime I visit yourz, lol.

Looks good mate

fine

btw call me netweiser
    Cool
    netweiser, your name finally got removed from the filter. Good for you. [/b][/quote]
    thank you.

a pint for you my friend.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Code:
    YOU ARE ARE CURRENTLY LOGGED ON THE INTERNET
    FROM THE FOLLOWING IP ADDRESS&#58; 
    xx.xxx.xxx.xx 

I fully understand that in accordance with internet standards, all IP activity on FreeWebs is logged. 

FreeWebs respects our users&#39; privacy and does not regularly disclose this information. However, in the event that you purposefully and knowingly use this account for clearly fraudulent purposes, in a way that violates United States Federal Law, your usage information including IP information will be compiled, analyzed, and sent to the proper authorities for a full investigation. We take abuse of our system increadibly seriously and have an absolute zero-tolerance policy. 

Users should not fear accidentally breaking the law. The policy discussed above applies only to users who purposefully break the law and who with mal intent, willingly and knowingly use their FreeWebs account to further lawbreaking.

Fraudulent activity includes but is not limited to&#58;

Password stealing/harvesting 
    Fraudulent sales 
    Illegal Pyramid Schemes
    You still feel safe? That worries me.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    BANNED
    im not planning to break the law

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    LOL Well I just better be careful... yours looks good though. The site is really easy to use, and I&#39;ve done mine in the space of 15 minutes. Check it out. 50MB is a bit tight though, but for free, I can&#39;t complain

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Samurai@1 February 2004 - 01:42
    LOL Well I just better be careful... yours looks good though. The site is really easy to use, and I&#39;ve done mine in the space of 15 minutes. Check it out. 50MB is a bit tight though, but for free, I can&#39;t complain
    well more space can be bought its still cheaper than some of the other sites i have seen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12