Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Convince Me

No ,i don't have any files , i did it a clean install of eMule plus and Overnet lite.Btw, why with Overnet when i start to download a file the speed is very high for some minutes and after that slow down ?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    did you try only with e+? it can be quite cpu/memory intensive compared to other mods.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sharedholder@31 January 2004 - 05:46
    No ,i don't have any files , i did it a clean install of eMule plus and Overnet lite.Btw, why with Overnet when i start to download a file the speed is very high for some minutes and after that slow down ?
    you probably are using some sources, not sure tho, mine always rises

maybe its your upload sh, have you tried a lower upload settings??

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@31 January 2004 - 08:34
    if you have one or two files i don't see the big deal and have been doing restart all the time, i mean if its going super slow what do you have to lose????

Nothing to lose mate.

Maybe in the next realease they could replace the sharing & queue system with a restart function instead.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    BANNED
    boss if you pc is running at 100% because of a program, sharing and queued or not your gonna leave that program running??? also on overnet there are so many sources that the queued rarly ever makes a difference, because you are always downloading from somebody, no matter what

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@31 January 2004 - 09:52
    boss if you pc is running at 100% because of a program, sharing and queued or not your gonna leave that program running??? also on overnet there are so many sources that the queued rarly ever makes a difference, because you are always downloading from somebody, no matter what
    Ok mate

like i said in my previous post

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    BANNED
    well if your pc usage is at 100% because of emule,overnet,etc. and you are gonna leave it that way, then i guess they should change it from sharing & queue system with a restart function instead.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED
    The thing is mate your not having the last word,you're just proving your stupidity by the post

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    BANNED
    well if you wanna talk stupidity, you are the one resorting to name calling not me boss.

the second you tell me why would anybody keep running a program tha is making their cpu usage 100%, then i will stop.

and last i'm not intersted in last word like a 2 year old nor am i calling any body names, and frankly i'm very disapointed in you for doing so. Now instead of calling me names, why don't you explain to me and every body else why you would keep emule, etc. running if its making your pc slow???

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    BANNED
    This is my last post here mate ,learn to read too,i havnt called you any names

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast