Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Return Of The King Screener!

Poster
    Hey Rock Tonic, I just got a dvd burner and would like to burn it to dvd once I get ahold of it. Anything special I need to do to the file once I get it in order to play it on a dvd player or can I just burn it straight to a dvd-r or dvd+r and it will work? Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by TITO@1 February 2004 - 09:54
    Hey Rock Tonic, I just got a dvd burner and would like to burn it to dvd once I get ahold of it. Anything special I need to do to the file once I get it in order to play it on a dvd player or can I just burn it straight to a dvd-r or dvd+r and it will work? Thanks
    Just join all 4 sections use TMPGEnc authorizer to make the vob files and nfo and burn as DVD video with nero

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by Adster+31 January 2004 - 17:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 31 January 2004 - 17:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TITO@1 February 2004 - 09:54
    Hey Rock Tonic, I just got a dvd burner and would like to burn it to dvd once I get ahold of it.&nbsp; Anything special I need to do to the file once I get it in order to play it on a dvd player or can I just burn it straight to a dvd-r or dvd+r and it will work?&nbsp; Thanks
    Just join all 4 sections use TMPGEnc authorizer to make the vob files and nfo and burn as DVD video with nero [/b][/quote]
    woah exactly what i was going to say

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    I don&#39;t have nero, but do have roxio, will that work?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Never used Roxio but if it has DVD video burn then it will ii don&#39;t know if it does sorry

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    no problem, thanks for the help. If it doesn&#39;t work I can always download a trial version of nero, I can still do that right? Haven&#39;t tried it for a long time.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    is this a proper screener i.e. dvd quality with copyright notice going across the screen ocassionally or just another cam copy?

i&#39;ve already downloaded a cam version from bittorrent
    Robert00000

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by TITO@1 February 2004 - 12:22
    no problem, thanks for the help. If it doesn&#39;t work I can always download a trial version of nero, I can still do that right? Haven&#39;t tried it for a long time.
    yeah you can download Nero trial psst you can :Cough PM me for the serial if you need one

is this a proper screener i.e. dvd quality with copyright notice going across the screen ocassionally or just another cam copy?

i&#39;ve already downloaded a cam version from bittorrent&nbsp;
    The quality is awsome sound is clear picture is good bit pixelated, not DVD quality but 10000 times beter then that shitty cam

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Robert00000@1 February 2004 - 03:40

i&#39;ve already downloaded a cam version from bittorrent
    Mate proper screeners say dvd screener If it just says screener its normaly vcd or a vhs rip.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by newcster68+31 January 2004 - 23:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 31 January 2004 - 23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-freak@31 January 2004 - 16:35
    the dvd-scr of return of the king is on suprnova... Its under action&#33;
    That is not Return of the King..and if it is it&#39;s in spanish..just look at the file name when u attempt to download it...Don&#39;t know why u all aint gettin it from me on kazaalite..I added my supernode and not 1 person is jumping on it.

[/b][/quote]
    hmm... that&#39;s wierd i downloaded a rotk dvd-scr from suprnova and it was in english. But I went back to suprnova and nows it&#39;s gone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast