Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural Forces

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie+1 February 2004 - 01:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 1 February 2004 - 01:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@31 January 2004 - 20:45
    Lets start with the vampire. Dont believe in them.

A Slavic superstition of bloodsucking creatures supposedly the restless souls of criminals, suicides and heretics. Who leave their burial place in the dead of the night, often in the form of a bat. attacking humans and drinking their blood.

My opinion. An overelaborated excuse for love bites. &nbsp;
    I was bitten last night by a vampire.
    I am now one of the walking dead.

I am asking any mods to please close down
    any topics that insult,riddicule, or in any other way
    demean Vampires.

Just because we have no soul,
    doesn&#39;t mean we don&#39;t care&#33;

Peace Count brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
    K&#39;
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Its magic baby!
    seems like vampires are all pussies i mean one little bite and the run around flapping there arms and screaming i&#39;ve got no soul iv&#39;e lost my soul... i mean thats a big girls blouse if ever ive seen one.
    Wiz.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@1 February 2004 - 01:33
    seems like vampires are all pussies i mean one little bite and the run around flapping there arms and screaming i&#39;ve got no soul iv&#39;e lost my soul... i mean thats a big girls blouse if ever ive seen one.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Its magic baby!
    REINCARNATION

The concept of reincarnation seems to offer one of the most attractive explanations of man’s origin and destiny. Reincarnation seems to give hope for continuing one’s existence in further lives and thus having a better chance to attain liberation. This is a source of great comfort, especially for those who seek liberation on the exclusive basis of their inner resources. On the other hand, reincarnation is a way of rejecting the Christian teaching of the soul’s final judgment by a holy God, with the possible result of being eternally condemned to suffer in hell. Another major reason for accepting reincarnation by so many people today is the fact that it allegedly explains the differences that exist between people. Some are healthy, others are tormented their whole life by physical handicaps. Some are rich, others at the brink of starvation. Some have success without being religious; others are constant losers, despite their religious dedication. Eastern religions explain these differences as a result of previous lives, good or bad, which bear their fruits into the present one through the action of karma. Therefore reincarnation seems to be a perfect way of punishing or rewarding one’s deeds, without the need of accepting a personal God as Ultimate Reality.

Source and more info. (different religious views)
    Wiz.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@1 February 2004 - 01:41
    REINCARNATION

The concept of reincarnation seems to offer one of the most attractive explanations of man’s origin and destiny. Reincarnation seems to give hope for continuing one’s existence in further lives and thus having a better chance to attain liberation. This is a source of great comfort, especially for those who seek liberation on the exclusive basis of their inner resources. On the other hand, reincarnation is a way of rejecting the Christian teaching of the soul’s final judgment by a holy God, with the possible result of being eternally condemned to suffer in hell. Another major reason for accepting reincarnation by so many people today is the fact that it allegedly explains the differences that exist between people. Some are healthy, others are tormented their whole life by physical handicaps. Some are rich, others at the brink of starvation. Some have success without being religious; others are constant losers, despite their religious dedication. Eastern religions explain these differences as a result of previous lives, good or bad, which bear their fruits into the present one through the action of karma. Therefore reincarnation seems to be a perfect way of punishing or rewarding one’s deeds, without the need of accepting a personal God as Ultimate Reality.

Source and more info. (different religious views)
    good stuff

6. Lounge   -   #36
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@31 January 2004 - 21:33
    I am quite offened by your comments Wizard.
    Don&#39;t expect an Christmas card&#33;

Please close topic&#33;

Peace brotherdoobie

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie+1 February 2004 - 01:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 1 February 2004 - 01:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wizard_Mon1@31 January 2004 - 21:33
    I am quite offened by your comments Wizard.
    Don&#39;t expect an Christmas card&#33;

Please close topic&#33;

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
    dont close topic because it would prove that vampires cant handle a little dissin and we dont want that do we d:

8. Lounge   -   #38
    vampires are real believe me :

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Its magic baby!
    why are they real and why should we believe you?

sorry BB but all i hear is whining.... &#39;i need blood..... oh the sunlight.... i can&#39;t find any virgins&#39; well the last i sympathise with but the rest, pull yourself toghther.
    Wiz.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@1 February 2004 - 13:20
    why are they real and why should we believe you?

sorry BB but all i hear is whining.... &#39;i need blood..... oh the sunlight.... i can&#39;t find any virgins&#39; well the last i sympathise with but the rest, pull yourself toghther.
    Looking for virgins?

Sorry, cant help you ther. ant even think of a place. What about the Virgin Isles.

I dont mean them Virgin Olive Oil*s

* Isle, Scottish colloquialism for oil.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast