Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help! Downloaded "quicktime 7.2 (new).exe

yo...the next person who makes a 7.2 joke is gonna get some 7.2 courtesy of bjorn...thank for the suggestions

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    So which filesharing program were you using to download this virus mate?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    i think im gonna use the "varified hash" (what the hell does that mean anyways) because alot of people seem to b satisfied with the dude who posted it all sucking his dick n everything "oh thank u"..."this is great!"...but i might try emule...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    eMule is a much better option

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by bc_bjorkman@1 February 2004 - 20:44
    i think im gonna use the "varified hash" (what the hell does that mean anyways) because alot of people seem to b satisfied with the dude who posted it all sucking his dick n everything "oh thank u"..."this is great!"...but i might try emule...
    Yeah. Okay. Why not go and download another virus while your at it?

There no excuse for not having an Anti-Virus, you can do online Virus Scans, free ones (AVG, etc.)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by Java Boy@2 February 2004 - 01:37
    So which filesharing program were you using to download this virus mate?
    KAZAA...i saw that 106+ users had the same product so i said what the hell and went for it..

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by NightStalker+2 February 2004 - 01:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NightStalker @ 2 February 2004 - 01:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bc_bjorkman@1 February 2004 - 20:44
    i think im gonna use the "varified hash" (what the hell does that mean anyways) because alot of people seem to b satisfied&nbsp; with the dude who posted it all sucking his dick n everything "oh thank u"..."this is great&#33;"...but i might try emule...

There no excuse for not having an Anti-Virus, you can do online Virus Scans, free ones (AVG, etc.) [/b][/quote]
    u know what ur totally right....but the next person who steals comments from my mother is gonna get sum 7.2 courtesy of bjorn..

i did the online virus scans but all they do is tell me a have a bunch of viruses without caring to do anything about it...those bastards&#33;

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by bc_bjorkman+1 February 2004 - 20:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bc_bjorkman @ 1 February 2004 - 20:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by NightStalker@2 February 2004 - 01:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-bc_bjorkman
    @1 February 2004 - 20:44
    i think im gonna use the "varified hash" (what the hell does that mean anyways) because alot of people seem to b satisfied&nbsp; with the dude who posted it all sucking his dick n everything "oh thank u"..."this is great&#33;"...but i might try emule...

There no excuse for not having an Anti-Virus, you can do online Virus Scans, free ones (AVG, etc.)
    u know what ur totally right....but the next person who steals comments from my mother is gonna get sum 7.2 courtesy of bjorn..

i did the online virus scans but all they do is tell me a have a bunch of viruses without caring to do anything about it...those bastards&#33; [/b][/quote]
    AVG Anti-Virus

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by NightStalker@2 February 2004 - 01:47
    u bastard

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    steady on man

if you want to dowload from eMule I can vouch for this version
    ed2k://|file|Norton.AntiVirus.2003.Professional.exe|43001704|F335B13D276F2340AF3B2ABFEF59EC9A|/

I can&#39;t do a proper quicklink because they only work in the verified section, just paste the link into your browser with, emule running

peace man

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast