Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help! Downloaded "quicktime 7.2 (new).exe

Originally posted by AndrewBarker@2 February 2004 - 02:02
    steady on man

if you want to dowload from eMule I can vouch for this version
    ed2k://|file|Norton.AntiVirus.2003.Professional.exe|43001704|F335B13D276F2340AF3B2ABFEF59EC9A|/

I can't do a proper quicklink because they only work in the verified section, just paste the link into your browser with, emule running

peace man
    i did not understand a single word in that sentance...r u guys fuking with me with with the whole terminology n shit...is this some kind of rookie initiation

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Have you not heard that kazaa is crap for downloading software mate?..dont ever rely on kazaa except for screechy mp3's, fake files and viruses...try a different P2P client

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by bc_bjorkman+1 February 2004 - 20:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bc_bjorkman &#064; 1 February 2004 - 20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-AndrewBarker@2 February 2004 - 02:02
    steady on man

if you want to dowload from eMule I can vouch for this version
    ed2k://|file|Norton.AntiVirus.2003.Professional.exe|43001704|F335B13D276F2340AF3B2ABFEF59EC9A|/

I can&#39;t do a proper quicklink because they only work in the verified section, just paste the link into your browser with, emule running

peace man&nbsp;
    i did not understand a single word in that sentance...r u guys fuking with me with with the whole terminology n shit...is this some kind of rookie initiation[/b][/quote]
    is this some kind of rookie initiation
    Dont worry, you dont have what it takes to get initiated.

Follow the advice you were given without asking why. And next time try not to download shit that doesnt exist.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Originally posted by shn@2 February 2004 - 02:15

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Originally posted by Java Boy@2 February 2004 - 02:13
    Have you not heard that kazaa is crap for downloading software mate?..dont ever rely on kazaa except for screechy mp3&#39;s, fake files and viruses...try a different P2P client
    k..

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Originally posted by shn@2 February 2004 - 02:15

Follow the advice you were given without asking why. And next time try not to download shit that doesnt exist.
    k...

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Hey Björn, when you&#39;re downloading Norton don&#39;t go for "Norton AV 2006", aw fuck dude it was a virus.... OMGLOLOOLROFLLMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    It&#39;s kinda fucked up that everybody&#39;s knockin ya, man, but you gotta be careful.

Screw Norton, Go with AVG. They have a version that&#39;s free.
    You don&#39;t have to buy a license every year.

Check this AVG

I&#39;ve seen that virus before. Its nothing if you have an anti-virus. I don&#39;t reccommend you trying to find an anti-virus off a P2P program. Especially when that&#39;s what got you into this mess.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Hey Björn, when you&#39;re downloading Norton don&#39;t go for "Norton AV 2006", aw fuck dude it was a virus.... OMGLOLOOLROFLLMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

THAT is actually supposed to be funny ?

because alot of people seem to b satisfied with the dude who posted it all sucking his dick n everything "oh thank u"..."this is great&#33;"...
    The continues...

So now you&#39;re baffled by common politeness ? Mind you , judging by you&#39;re attitude the concept hasn&#39;t really sunk in .

Clean up your act and be grateful people still VOLUNTEER to share files (well... you know what I mean) and help with technical questions.

*rant is over*

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Originally posted by fred devliegher@2 February 2004 - 19:38

THAT is actually supposed to be funny ?
    Well, it was supposed to, yes.
    But if you didn&#39;t think it was funny then I didn&#39;t succeed in being the epitome of humour.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast