Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: System Backup/recovery Software

h1
    The trial version on www.evidence-eliminator.com is < 400K.

And I&#39;m saying limit your use because the more you use it, the more activity happens, the more data you lose.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    It links to the site where I got my demo of EnCase... didn&#39;t work for me. I tried to "preview" the stuff on my C: drive. I highlighted my C: drive, and clicked next, then nothing happened. I kept clicking next, nothing would happen.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@2 February 2004 - 04:50
    It links to the site where I got my demo of EnCase... didn&#39;t work for me. I tried to "preview" the stuff on my C: drive. I highlighted my C: drive, and clicked next, then nothing happened. I kept clicking next, nothing would happen.
    Was the program working? How long did you leave it to "do its thing"?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    I know what kinda shit you&#39;re going through dude....I got the very same issue right now...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    These are diskette utilities. Of course, CDs can be made as well. These are FREE, by the way.

HD Clone
    G4U (Ghost for UNIX) Supports more than UNIX

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12