Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which One Is Best?

A little taster just for you Musleman...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+3 February 2004 - 14:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 3 February 2004 - 14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@3 February 2004 - 11:34
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@3 February 2004 - 14:25
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@3 February 2004 - 11:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN
    @3 February 2004 - 14:09
    your statement stated your opinion did it not???

We can go all day with clowns like you who can only read the words & nothing else

Good bye & i wont be back

only clown i see hear is the one that can&#39;t controll themselves and has to resort to name calling again like a kid

I have to resort to your level and call you names because of your pathetic responses
    ya keep showing how much class you have boss good one, you got me with that one, i mean you are so smart i don&#39;t know what to say.

mature, lot of class and very smart wow [/b][/quote]
    Class ummmmmmmmm i dont know what to say...I&#39;m from a councill estate lol

Smart yes alot more than you

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    22 replies(including this one) and only about 4 of them really help the person asking the question(not counting this one).

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    BANNED
    And what makes me even more smarter than you mate is i&#39;ve never had a days high schooling in my life,no parents just a bro n 3 sisters & a grand mother,So all my education mate is from my self.

If you want me to try and back this up ,i&#39;ll try.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk+3 February 2004 - 11:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ck&#045;uk &#064; 3 February 2004 - 11:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@3 February 2004 - 14:37
    ya keep showing how much class you have boss good one, you got me with that one, i mean you are so smart i don&#39;t know what to say.

mature, lot of class and very smart

Smart yes alot more than you[/b][/quote]MUSLEMAN means &#39;class&#39; as in acting mature, not heredity.

It is mostly trivia only (to us) who your parents, grandparents, and ancestors were.

But you&#39;re both acting childish.
    MUSLEMAN made a silly dare and you for saying he wasn&#39;t worth a response.

To answer the original poster&#39;s question:
    It DEPENDS on what you&#39;re after&#33;

Soulseek is excellent for music, but that&#39;s all it&#39;s designed for.
    BitTorrent is excellent for movies, tv shows, and CD ISOs -- but almost terrible for small files that have limited popularity.
    For a general-purpose file-sharing network which has some chance of finding nearly anything, Kazaa Lite K++ still has a tiny lead in my book.
    "Endless" queue networks are flawed in design even if they DO seem to have more files than Kazaa.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    BANNED
    @NotoriousBIC i forgot to ask, lollllllllll what kind of a connection do you have?? (/me scared) lollllllllllllllllllllll

@switech thx for explaining on the money as usaual. and yes it was a dare for fun and nothing but

@ck-uk i&#39;m not even gona continue, altho you did say you won&#39;t be back and here you are

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Switeck+4 February 2004 - 06:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Switeck @ 4 February 2004 - 06:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@3 February 2004 - 11:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN
    @3 February 2004 - 14:37
    ya keep showing how much class you have boss good one, you got me with that one,&nbsp; i mean you are so smart i don&#39;t know what to say.

mature, lot of class and very smart

Smart yes alot more than you
    MUSLEMAN means &#39;class&#39; as in acting mature, not heredity.

It is mostly trivia only (to us) who your parents, grandparents, and ancestors were.

But you&#39;re both acting childish.
    MUSLEMAN made a silly dare and you for saying he wasn&#39;t worth a response.

To answer the original poster&#39;s question:
    It DEPENDS on what you&#39;re after&#33;

Soulseek is excellent for music, but that&#39;s all it&#39;s designed for.
    BitTorrent is excellent for movies, tv shows, and CD ISOs -- but almost terrible for small files that have limited popularity.
    For a general-purpose file-sharing network which has some chance of finding nearly anything, Kazaa Lite K++ still has a tiny lead in my book.
    "Endless" queue networks are flawed in design even if they DO seem to have more files than Kazaa. [/b][/quote]
    Since when did this argument between me and mucleman involve you ? ?

As for the topic carry on

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    BANNED
    @ck-uk you use to be so nice what happened to you man??

now you are very different, are you ok???

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@4 February 2004 - 07:43
    @ck-uk you use to be so nice what happened to you man??

now you are very different, are you ok???
    i still am nice

n i&#39;m fine thanx

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Old Fella
    After all the bickering nice to see you 2 kiss and make up.

Switeck, I&#39;m with you 100%, although am using Overnet at the mo and seems okay (still using KL of course). I guess they are simple programs to use as well, and when I get more time will try BT versions. Considering maximum download speeds i can get are bursts up to 25 Kb/s probably doesn&#39;t matter a whole lot anyway.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast