Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ruud Van Nistelrooy

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    And They received this award despite the fact that their fans were involved in a stabbing incident at the Lisbon game.

I can only go by what I see or have seen at football games JP. As far as this argument is concerned I do not have blinkers on. I also see the bad element in Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen who have now a bad record for fan behaviour.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    BANNED
    That's why, even though I like Rangers, I prefer Spanish football all the way. Go Real Madrid!!!!! (and Arsenal)

3. Lounge   -   #43
    BANNED
    l love it when people run Man U down, the better we do, the more they whinge!

You don't win 8 premierships out of 11, with two seconds and a third, by referee bias, you do it by being the best team in England for the past 11 years.

The problem with Newcastle is, they think they have a God given right to win something, thing is, no-one told God!!

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Billy_Dean, go watch a Manchester United match and you'll realise all desicions go there way. This is the case off feild aswell . The recent case of Rio, goes with my theory - he is banned after the season (good for Manchester United, not england however&#33

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    Van Nistelrooy is the best player in the world and the goal against southampton was not off-side the ball wasn't being played to him and even if it was it hit a southampton player first so it can't be ruled off-side.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I am sorry on the whole I disagree with anyone who says that referees are bias towards the likes of Man U , Rangers, Celtic etc. It is because these teams never give up and pile the pressure on the opposition in the latter half of games. The result of this is that the opposition give away silly penalties and free kicks under that pressure.

I hope that this thread helps towrds a sportsworld.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Lite@4 February 2004 - 19:05
    Billy_Dean, go watch a Manchester United match and you'll realise all desicions go there way. This is the case off feild aswell . The recent case of Rio, goes with my theory - he is banned after the season (good for Manchester United, not england however&#33
    Go watch a match? Me? l've supported United for over 50 years!

Rio banned after the season? What does that mean? He's banned now! His case also hit the news before he had a hearing, when did that last happen? He was picked out because he played for United, not in spite of. He was also banned from playing for England before being given a hearing, what happened to the presumption of innocence there?

Jealousy seems to have no bounds when it comes to Manchester United, watch and weep, cos we ain't finished yet!

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    Well said Billy. B)

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    As all true football fans know your own team is always the greatest in the world whether you support Man Utd or Carlise Utd (they can conversely be the worst team in the world, usually when they've just lost and you're pissed off at them).

Other teams cheat, if you lose a game the other team must have cheated, the ref was biased, the wind was blowing against you the whole match, etc...

For me the fact that Newcastle haven't won a major trophey for six hundred years is obviously some sort of global conspiracy that even Fox Mulder could not solve.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Poster
    ^No I think arsenal cheat in every match. Not just when united loose.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast