Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Many Fights You Had

Poster
    whatever cant kill you can only make you stronger

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@4 February 2004 - 02:03
    Never been in a fight in my entire life. Words are such a nice weapon if you know how to use them.

Cheers
    can you show me please...................

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen@4 February 2004 - 02:08
    Only been in one "real" fight, but i "carry on" fight with my brother almost every day
    and what fight was that?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@4 February 2004 - 02:12
    Internet forums are full of hard bastards who get involved in fights in real life. Then post about them.

It's what the internet is all about.
    nice one dick

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+4 February 2004 - 02:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 4 February 2004 - 02:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@4 February 2004 - 02:12
    Internet forums are full of hard bastards who get involved in fights in real life. Then post about them.

It&#39;s what the internet is all about.
    I am glad I am not one of them JP. I think the last &#39;Real&#39; fight I had was when I was about 11. I find that humour gets you out of a lot of tricky situations, that and the ability to run. [/b][/quote]
    you are one of them admit it fool

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+4 February 2004 - 01:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 4 February 2004 - 01:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@4 February 2004 - 02:08
    Only been in one "real" fight, but i "carry on" fight with my brother almost every day
    and what fight was that? [/b][/quote]
    I fought with a guy at school when I was about 13 or 14. I lost.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+4 February 2004 - 02:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 4 February 2004 - 02:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@4 February 2004 - 01:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @4 February 2004 - 02:08

and what fight was that?
    I fought with a guy at school when I was about 13 or 14. I lost. [/b][/quote]
    sorry to hear that but look on the brightside you lost a fight that you fought right?
    you didnt backdown didnt you?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@4 February 2004 - 01:48
    sorry to hear that but look on the brightside you lost a fight that you fought right?
    you didnt backdown didnt you?
    It&#39;s hardly a brightside, in my opinion. The fact that the fight started is bad enough, but to lose is worse. Anyway, the carry on fights I have with my bro are much worse than my real fight, in terms of pain and injuries. Only recently I chipped a bone in my brother&#39;s hand. I fear one of us will get a proper broken bone soon, and I hope it isn&#39;t me
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+4 February 2004 - 02:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 4 February 2004 - 02:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DivineBeingX@4 February 2004 - 01:48
    you didnt backdown didnt you? &nbsp;
    It&#39;s hardly a brightside, in my opinion. The fact that the fight started is bad enough, but to lose is worse. Anyway, the carry on fights I have with my bro are much worse than my real fight, in terms of pain and injuries. Only recently I chipped a bone in my brother&#39;s hand. I fear one of us will get a proper broken bone soon, and I hope it isn&#39;t me [/b][/quote]
    you didnt not answer my question

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@4 February 2004 - 01:59
    you didnt not answer my question
    Yeah, I fought. I just lost. Took a couple of punches to the face, gave a few. Usual schoolboys type fight, nothing special.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast